Proud new poppa meet Ehrycka

Those are gorgeous ladies!! You’ve done a great job and will have a bountiful harvest.

1 Like

Do you guys think i should put in a little dehumidifier my RH is around 50% alot of it has to do with having a DWC bucket in the grow tent. Will adding a Dehumidifier help? or is it a moot point since the dwc will keep the tent more humid then if i only had soil plants?

What are your temps and week of flower are u in?

N @Familyman if it wasnt, it is now! :joy::joy:

Its week 4 of the soil grow and the dwc just flowered last week so week1 of flower on her.
I maintain a temp of 75 threw the day with a RH of like 50% then it drops to like 68 at night with the lights off the RH stays around 50%

O well ur fine this early. May want to get ready to drop it a bit. But still early-mid. Maybe next week or 2, 5% or so

1 Like

I have some either Cal or Mag def going on so i will add more cal mag to my nutes. Will the affected leaves return to there color or will i have to just trim them off its only 2 or 3 that i noticed today. @raustin @PurpNGold74 @anon95385719 @blackthumbbetty

The rust look is there to stay. Anything the leaves get, stays. You look at the new growth.

2 Likes

Thanks @Budbrother I am not getting much new leaf growth she is in her 4th week of flower Not many new leafs show up

No, the leaves probably won’t recover.

1 Like

Thanks hun it was something i didn’t know lol its ok she is going strong. Do cal and mag def look the same? How do you know if its one or the other?

One is rusty. The other is usually a lime light green discoloration. I believe. Let her answer tho. She’s da plant whisperer

1 Like

The calcium deficiency looks like rusty dots, and magnesium has a light colored look between the veins going all the way up the leaf.

2 Likes

Mag def - caused by a pH lockout

1 Like

Here she is week 5 of flower

This is the Def

4 Likes

Bonus Footage of Jackie

3 Likes

Looking good over there. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

that first photo is the one that got a little close to the light so she burnt a little and the new growth is a little weird

I like the stacking on those colas. Now those buds are going to start fatting up and I bet they are going to look fantastic. Nice grow

1 Like

Looks like she foxtailed on you

1 Like

I don’t think it was intentional that one cola got like 4 inches from the light and got a little heat stress all the pistils dried up and turned orange almost like it got burnt. After i fixed the light a good 6 inches that is how she recovered. that is how that one fox tailed if that is what is going on.