Proud Mama Shots -- First Harvest

It’s been the coolest journey. The first. You only get 1st once. I’m dreamy, breezy, over the moon. Here are the harvest stats on GrnyGrows G1, plant #1, Shadrack:

1. 1st bud cut and trimmed 0.5 oz
  2. 2nd multi bud branch cut 1.7
  3. 3rd remainder of wet 5.6 oz
  4. In dirt 2/20/22 Harvest day 05/02/22
  5. Biggest mistakes: worrying too much, not getting seeds in pods into final pots quickly enough
  6. Biggest victories: the fruit and friends… finding this place (and the other) was the victory that won the war

25 Likes

Way to go! Congratulations on your harvest! :blush:

1 Like

Hey super congrats I know the feeling. New myself just chopped down my 4, and 5 plant ever. First harvest was last November. You thought it was hard waiting this long. I take samples but hard to wait 30 more days to get a idea what you end up with. Congrats again

4 Likes

Lovely! What a happy harvest. :100:

2 Likes

@GrnyGrows some very nice bud shots. I’d high five you but you got a handful already lol!!!

4 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Way to go. Good looking bud. You’ll learn more every time. I’m still learning. It never stops. Bought a new led light, so now I have to learn that :).

3 Likes

Way to go that’s great now you have learned so much it only get bigger and better from here on out😶‍🌫️

3 Likes

Congratulations @GrnyGrows nice job my friend happy growing :blush:

2 Likes

Good growing! Well done!

2 Likes

Congrats! I’ll be pulling mine soon started feb 12th ish. Can’t wait! Hope your cure goes well!

1 Like

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::champagne::tada::blush::v:

2 Likes

How exciting!

2 Likes

Nice!! Way to go! Happy Harvest dance. :partying_face: :dancer:

1 Like

First Harvest – Grow 1, Plant #2 Mishack – this plant’s colors have been mind blowing. The deep purple, almost black leaves are beautiful.

1. Main Bud: wet 1.2 oz
  2. Rest: wet 7.4
  3. In dirt 2/20/22 Harvest days 05/02 - 05/03

Tue May 03 15-56-29
7 Likes

You are right, there’s nothing like knowing we you didn’t kill your first set of plants.

Well done!

2 Likes

I’ve been like an expectant father in the waiting room – pacing, worring, wondering if all the kids will be healthy. Holy moly – but what a blast.

3 Likes

Agree. That was me too! Freaking out over one brown spot.

With some pot in the cupboard and a grow under your belt, you can relax some now.

I’m only on my 3rd grow now… and still love growing it! But much less stressed out.

4 Likes

This makes me happy. The pantry having some medicinal product in it is critical. That was half the stress. I was out in the grow room every hour – 16 to 20 times a day. Phew.

5 Likes

Gorgeous girls

1 Like