Pros help - are my Autos too small?

Shoot. I’m out of likes but they’re looking great!

2 Likes

She looks amazing

2 Likes

Thanks you!! Hoping they have a few more weeks left to keep maturing!! :yum:

1 Like

Just checking trichomes 4 the high you want and chop chop when you think it’s ready. Dont 4get flush the last 2 weeks

1 Like

I am organic soil and nutes - still recommended to flush? Thought its recommended to not flush if going organic? Regardless, I am down to plain water for the last two weeks anyway.

You can flush, the recommendation to not flush in organic soil applies during veg and flower up to where you’re at. It’s recommended so you don’t deplete the medium of the macro and micro nutrients and beneficial microbes. Flushing at harvest will not affect the plant at all.

3 Likes

Gotcha - makes sense! :+1:

2 Likes

Anytime Brother, have you considered a bud wash? I tried it on my last run and a lot of great growers on here do as well. Mix a cup of peroxide to a gallon of water in one container. I used a 3 gallon bucket and use 3 cups of peroxide and water. 1 bucket of fresh water to rinse. Chop the whole plant and dip and swirl her around several times then a clean water rinse several times. Hang dry with a fan blowing a light breeze until their slightly damp but not wet and then into the dry room🤟

2 Likes

I have considered it although thought the process was meant mostly for outdoor grows due to dust in the air and less needed for indoor grows! I do want to try it though… Will do!! :+1:

1 Like

Definitely recommend the bud wash. I did it and don’t regret it so much ish came out the ladies. Will do it 2 all my outside ladies 4 sure. I followed the same method but my ladies wasn’t big so I did 1 gallon

3 Likes

@SilvaBack203 @Eli out of love for the day, Eli, you’ll like the wash :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Lemon and Baking Soda? Sounds good!

https://www.docbudsbrix.com/bud-washing

1 Like

Baking soda yes and no on the lemon juice for me.

2 Likes

I’ve examined my buds under a microscope. The amount of dust and dog hair I would be smoking without doing a bud wash is downright disgusting. I’ll always wash as an indoor-only grower. :joy:

2 Likes

No way - wow. Now will definitely do it. Yuck.

2 Likes