Will cut to the chase - Second grow, still very much a “nube” week 6 autoflower grow:
- Week 6 from germination, started flowering 2-3 weeks ago.
- Media mixture: 3 gallon pots straight from germination, “Kind soil” on bottom 1/3rd, mixture of FF-Ocean Forest and Coco Loco + some added worm casting
- Most waters are regular tap (PH 5.5-6.0), every once in a while started adding some nutes, not too many due to the soil, stopped when I started seeing some burning on the leaves.
- Light is 20/4, power seems sufficient, apx 20” from top
- Temp stays 78-83 Fahrenheit
- Humidity around 50
Are my babies too small? One hardly started flowering the other 3 have much more. Any recommendations?