“Props” to you Contest!

Show us your creative side and decorate your plants, grow space, or whatever you can think of and post a photo for a chance to win a prize code worth $100 at the seed shop! Members will vote for the winner and entries will be open until 4/20 with a poll closing on 4/27 :call_me_hand:t3:

Please post comments in the Contest Chatroom thread so entries don’t get lost. Thanks all and let’s have some fun!

20 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Contest Chat Room

Practiced a ‘root-over’ project this Fall with a Godfather OG.

So I started with a clone I pulled from my outdoor grow. I chose the skull :skull: as my muse. Almost went with Mr. Frog :frog:

Once it was established I put it over 3 short pvc tubes to elongate separate roots to work with.

From here I transferred it into a larger pot and buried the skull after weaving the long roots through some holes I selectively drilled in the face and ears.

Slowly I unburied the skull to expose and harden the roots. I trimmed as I went.

It was a pretty fun project plant. I may revisit this one day and plant directly into the skull no solo. Who knows.

I hope y’all enjoy this!!

43 Likes

29 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Contest Chat Room

Jacks Bud Box
I built the box for a flowering chamber and of course it needed eye appeal. Decals and stickers are my jam. You could spend a while checking out the decor.

28 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Contest Chat Room

Well, not at all timely, but I did this for Christmas of 2021:

26 Likes

My first harvest, March 4th 2021.

Ossi Patella donned his Reaper cape, grabbed his Black & Decker scythe, and then gathered his lil’ gang of stoners to MC the momentous event.

33 Likes

Welcome to my space!:grin::+1:

22 Likes

Welcome to my space part 2

I hope it’s ok to use this many pictures lol!

24 Likes

Coolest gnome ever!!

18 Likes

I don’t have anything going on currentlly… but last fall, I caught SuzieQ (one of my frosties) trying to disguise herself as a maple tree… :smiling_imp:

28 Likes

The newest addition to the gnome club is it possible to add this to my entry post @MattyBear

He will be standing guard at the door lol

21 Likes

All I got is pic’s so it may not count. If not no worries :wink::v::call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Hey why not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16 Likes