Proper training techniques for Outdoor Grow

I am having some problems with the flowering an pruning of the sucker leaves an need to know what I need to do to get better yield an also it’s an outside fem plant ,also not sure on the strain cause it was just a experiment just to see if it would grow

1 Like

Pics? I wouldnt prune ANY suckers in flower. Those are gonna be ur buds.

Also welcome to ILGM

1 Like

1 Like

Any suggestion for better yield

Stretch her out a bit. Outdoors pruning lowers isn’t mandatory. The light penetration (using the sun) is AMAZING. U just want her to have good airflow so u dont have humidity spiking, thus minimizing the threat of molds. U can prune a few fan leaves that are in the way. But dont go crazy. She needs her little photosynthesis generators.

@Mrcrabs is an outdoor expert. Maybe he can help

2 Likes

What do you exactly mean by streching it. Honestly it’s my first one an want the best things for this one if all possible. Also after all said an done an it ready to pull or cut down what’s the best ways to dry it out?

Like literally (and slowly, they firm up ALOT at this stage) spread and tie her outwards. U want airflow and light penetration. Lean branchs one direction and restrain.

2 Likes

Soild advice, i hardly prune unless there yellow and spent or like @PurpNGold74 said for airflow, :+1: for outdoors

2 Likes

I will suggest pruning some of the fan leaves off and doing what @PurpNGold74 suggests. some good ole lst

1 Like