Proper lighting

ive got a fan circulating air , and i close the doors at night but when winter arrives ive got a wood burning stove inside the cart at the other end of it …

1 Like

@Drinkslinger thanks :v: ive got room set aside for my WW’s when the time comes for transplanting them .

1 Like

I was at one time in the top 100 skeet shooters in the world. Competition in American skeet requires that you shoot 100 targets (4 rounds) each with the 12, 20, 28 and 410 gauge. My gun is a Beretta 682, tubed with Kolar AAA sub gauge tubes and the gun was a limited edition numbered with California’s State number (031). It’s worth around $10K last time I checked.

To shoot registered skeet you have to shoot in competition venues and your averages are kept throughout the lifetime of the shooter. My lifetime average (that’s EVERY shot in competition) with the 410 is .9765. My 20 gauge is .9910. I haven’t shot competitively in many years. Just for fun now.

1 Like

im wondering if i should be concerned , or is this ok ? one of the white widow’s a
leaves are browning but they all get the same light .

I have actually used that on accident when I first started growing. It ended up killing everything I had! I’m glad you caught it! it looks like you didn’t spray it all over everything like I did. I made a newbie mistake. Live and learn.
I can recommend something from Amazon called SNS 209. Directions on the bottle say can either be fed systemically or as a spray. I followed the directions and had great results ( thrips and fungus gnats from overwatering). So I keep that and De on hand for whatever I feel I may need. If you choose to try some DE use food grade de.
By the way awesome with the railroad cars or the barn. Very sweet possibilities! Enjoy. Good luck with your grow!

@neckNflu Brother I Apologize to you bro for allowing me to get worked up over someone’s opinion.
Never meant for you to see that or be placed in the middle. Hope you don’t stop talking to me but if so it’s all good . Had a blast last night the concert was jam packed .

That looks like one heck of a show. Glad you enjoyed it.
I didn’t feel like I was caught in the middle of anything. No worries. Things happen. I know people have good and bad days. No need to apologize to me. :+1:Good luck on your grow.

1 Like