Progress on White widow extreme,skywalker og

Weird. That should have said I don’t think you have anything to worry about.

I think forum went into read only mode right as I was posting. Probably software updates.

2 Likes

I think the soil was sitting there it might of settled a little bit maybe. Idk it does look a little yeller

1 Like

Looks like they are doing great.

2 Likes

They are growing fast now. Sucking them nutrients down. Run off went from 3000 to 1200-1700 ppm lat time I watered. Im going to feed them next cuz its probably alot lower now. Still don’t need to be watered though.

1 Like

So I fed the girls today. Since I over watered last time I didnt want to give them too much water. The felt light and I know the little ones needed water cuz their roots are not towards the bottom of the pot where it was still damp yet… but anyways, as I was watering I found one little one that had some wind burn from my tower fan I moved them all around anyways but I rigged up my fan higher and the floor isn’t completely level so I had to straighten it out lol. @Hellraiser I noticed that the girls still drooped after watering even tho the pots were light. Llthey might of had a little bit of water still at the bottom but I’m going to let them go a whole week to dry out completely this time. I mixed up some rhino skin. Gro micro bloom cal mag sensizym b52 and great white myko and terpinator. Im trying terpinator straight through veg and flower to see if it makes a difference. Ppm was around 800 and ph 6.9 to raise the ph from last time I did the run off test.

![20210426_200502|243x500]
(upload://bgmTSPcHLcAg9cMPHc55685gc4H.jpeg)

1 Like

This is the fan set up lol

1 Like

:man_facepalming: you don’t spend a lot of time on @Grandaddy013’s journal huh?

1 Like

Never even seen it lmao ill check it out now

@dbrn32 let me guess lol it didn’t make a difference

@dbrn32 so basically ypu can make your own terpinator? Lol what the hell. Wish I knew before I bought it

1 Like

It works awesomely

2 Likes

I start adding it on day 22 of flower.

2 Likes

I got the terp. Im gunna run it straight through veg and flower and see how it does

1 Like

Yessir, you can pretty much make your own anything. But that one in particular is easy and cheap in comparison to shelf price.

1 Like

U made me poop myself thinking it messed the plants up or something lmaooo

1 Like

Let me know how it works. I was thinking it was a waste in veg, but I don’t know.

1 Like

Thought I lose all my old.photos but I forgot Google photos backed them.up. these were a few years ago. My first couple grows. Jeez how things have changed lol

5 Likes

What did the neighbors think of your plants? Lol

1 Like

Oh, you mean the police station. The one thats on the other side of the fence across the street on the next block( red brick building) lol it was Durban poison. It still stunk but not so much. They kept growing past the fence i was always trying them down lmao they were huge

2 Likes

Haha, that’s pimp level status there. Cop shop was across the street from high school, was common practice to toss bag seeds into their landscaping when we walked by.

2 Likes