Products of beneficial bacteria and Trichoderma

G’day , can anyone help me . When is it best to use these kinds of products . i bought this product called Great White ( Premium Mycorrhizac )

. Thank you in advance for your input

1 Like

I use a liberal amount during each transplant, then add it on watering days (non nutrient feeding days) about once every two weeks thereafter, following the directions on the label.

3 Likes

If in hydro then every time you use nutes.
If in soil then once a month.
Add a teaspoon per 6 liters of water of molasses to feed the microbes.

1 Like

FrostyBuds , yep have already got my molasses . I learned that from my grandfather . He used it in the veg garden at home when I was growing up . Thanks for your tip to . I’ll be going soil .

Is it possible to over use or use to much of these types of products ?

1 Like

Not really. I wouldn’t be dumping the whole container into a five gallon bucket for a single watering, but if you follow the directions you should be fine. Once the microbes are established, you can just add it to your watering schedule once every 2-4 weeks. I add it in with Cal/Mag on a watering day. It helps to keep the numbers flourishing in the microbe colony. I also use Fox Farm Bembe to help feed them.

All of my plants have nice, healthy roots. I haven’t used other brands of trichoderma/mycorrhizae, or tried growing without using Great White, so I really have no control for my results. Lots of people use this stuff, they swear by it, and many of them have great results.

Thank you for your information @Jza444 .

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Kan72

I use a similar product
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07H9F59TL?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

The instructions I think say to mix 4 table spoons, I think 4…, with 5gallon pot of soil so I do that and mix it up. The instructions also have transplant instructions to place 2 teaspoons worth at the base before tossing the plant in so I do that as well when I put my jiffy puck seedlings into their 5 gallon pucks (autos)

You can water with it but it’s meant to be under and around the roots, I tried soaking it then watering it on my first grow and the particles just sort of floated around the top of the soil.

1 Like

Use whenever you’re transplanting. Use whenever you’re changing nutrients from grow to bloom. Use whenever you’re really pushing your plants hard with nutes/light/etc, as it will help them recover faster.

When mixing my grow medium, I also add powdered microbes directly to it.

I use AN’s liquid Root Trio line, as well as Real Grower’s Recharge.

2 Likes