Probs with WW auto

Hi All Newbie here first grow, got some strange yellowing happening on 2 white widow autos, I had stopped giving them a there every second day drink of soluble farm fertiliser 19-3-20, we cant get ILGM nutes here :frowning: I have given them there first drink of molasses, 1 teaspoon per gallon of water.
Any Ideas would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Nice looking buds. She is getting super close to her done time. They will start to cannibalize their selves at the end. If i was u id be feeding every time unless u see a problem forming. Never heard of the nutes so i cant say there but so far she is looking nice not too long left from looks but a good loupe or usb microscope will be the tell tale

1 Like

It’s normal for mature plants to yellow and drop lower leaves.

I see canoeing in your leaves. This is often caused by improper pH. Do you know your runoff pH?

A support ticket will help us help you.

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

Thanks Midwest Guy
What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed. ILGM White Widow Auto 2 out of 2 germination, planted 11 April

• Method: Soil with,worm castings, dolomite, blood n bone, epsom salt, 30 microbe pack added, using KRISTALON blue & yellow soluble fertilisers at rates ILGM suggests

• Vessels: Fabric pots 7 gallon

• PH of Water, Tap water 6.5

• PPM/TDS or EC N/A

• Indoor

• Light system 2000w Mars LED in tent 12hr on 12 hrs off

• Temps; Day, Night 10-27 C

• Humidity; Day, Night Not sure, but its nearly raining in tent before fan kicks in

• Ventilation system; Yes,extraction fan and house fan come on for 15 mins 4 times a day

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, N/A

• Co2; No

Without knowing runoff pH and PPM it’s hard to tell if problems are contributing to it. It’s normal for the lower leaves to die as a plant matures. So long as it isn’t getting progressively worse toward the upper part of the plant, I’m not sure that I would worry about it.

High humidity can contribute to other problems during flowering (mold/mildew.) I would address the humidity issue before problems appear. You can use a dehumidifier or simply increase airflow around the plant.

1 Like

Will invest in a ph meter and EC meter next trip to city, I dont really have any run off as I was cautious about over watering but I did take them outside and flush them when tranfering them from 2 gallon pots to fabric 7 gallon :+1:

WWs progressing well, is this bud ready to harvest ? and do I cut this off and let the others grow a bit more ? Thanks

My 2 Banana Kush fem planted same day as WW autos, have now switched from 18hrs light to 12hrs, seem to grow a lot of leaf