- bag seed pretty sure it’s blue dream.
- Method: Soil w/salt
- Vessels: Fabric pots
- PH of Water 6.4-6.5 feeding. , runoff has been 5.8-6.4. But it’s been 6.4 the last few waters.
- PPM/TDS 900ppm going in every other watering.
- Light system. Cheap amazon light as I just wanted to start growing. Plan on upgrading before next grow.
- Temps; Day 75-80, Night70-75
- Humidity; Day 50 percent ,Night 40-50 percent.
- Ventilation system; Yes,Size 4 inch
- De-humidifier is not running.
I’ve had my issues with my first grow. As I have made some mistakes along the way. At first I was over watering while they were seedlings. Then I ran into an issue with over feeding I’m pretty sure. As they were turning really green and tips were starting to burn . My stems are turning purple. Which from my understanding is a magnesium deficiency. I flushed the plant. I started nutes again after a week of only water feeding. When I feed her last. I feed her at 900 ppm adding Epsom salts to flowering nutes.
Run off after feeding was 6.4 ph and 850 ppm. As I watered today with only cal mag in my water it was at 200 ppm with a runoff of 500. Ph run off was 6.4. I am currently using ffof soil. She is on day 50 from sprouting. She’s about 2 weeks into flower. Sorry for the crap blurple pictures best I have right now.