Problems with new grow

can someone please identify the issue with these please and thankyou. they are around 5 weeks old and struggling to grow.

2 Likes

First off they definitely need a transplant the pot is to small and you should be starting to introduce nutes and then 2nd full this out and 3rd your fly is down

ILGM support ticket.

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

3 Likes

I also vote pot up couple weeks you should see a huge difference. Good luck

i will do and i did notice buttons undone but the solution to problem is most important. ill get back to you later today with all info and thank you too

I agree… bigger pot. 3-5 gallon!!! Then you will be good.

appreciated buddy

Over watering.

1 Like

bigger pot and soil looks like there is not enough aeration, need more perlite.

1 Like

Damn @Covertgrower, you beat me to the punch!!!

1 Like

Biggest mistake any plant grower makes is overwatering, second biggest is under watering.

1 Like

Sorry I was So eager to raise my hand… lol! @AAA

That was me in class, teachers would stop calling on me!

1 Like

@jimmyjimjam after you transplant, just check to verify the soil is moist, up to your second knuckle on your finger. If she looks shriveled up like a raisin, and wilty, it’s time to water.
If she’s plump (like in your picture) but wilty and looks a bit depressed, she’s overwatered. Not exactly scientific words, but should help with a general idea of a guideline.
Happy growing, and tag me or anyone if you need anything else. We are all here to help as a community of growers. We want you to succeed, from seed to harvest. Welcome to the ILGM community if you haven’t already been welcomed.

1 Like

![image|375x500]
Old picture but you can see which is wilty and in need of water.

2 Likes

OOPs, I hate when that happens.

1 Like

Dang thumbs!! LMAO!

yes i agree with you covert as i had someone take a look at the pic at the shop and they said the same. its all ways nice to get a few opinions especially when they all say the same thing. thanks and thanks for the welcome too. oh and i couldnt reply due to me using up my reply quota lol. i wasnt been rude.

2 Likes

thanks to all

2 Likes