Problems or mutation

Is this excess deficient or mutation ilgm gdp autoflower second one out of ten to look like this ph is 6 advanced neuts soil ph is 5.9 advanced neuts I feed distilled water only use idk the entire line calmag is in the line up

they be praying :pray: to the light so I know their not too unhappy

2 Likes

Actually, if they are yellowing on top and the tips of the leaves are curling up, the plant is too close and or the lights too intense. If soil ph needs to be 6.5ish If coco ph needs to be 5.8 :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I mean I use the advanced line in happy frog soil the ph perfect sensie bloom 2 part system with all statices and it ph itself and it stays at that phโ€ฆ u can run 10.0 ph water through it and it wonโ€™t move so this is the second plant to do this from two different grows

1 Like

1 Like

Further along than I am so I can only say what I see but the lst set of pictures you posted looks to be genetics, beautiful colors by the way, I could be wrong but Iโ€™m interested in what others have to say

1 Like

The last pics with colorful buds are most likely her fall colors showing, lower temps will bring these out. As @HappyHydroGrower stated your light is too close or intense, those pics with the colorful buds have Fox tails, and the other issues start with the PH :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

The first pic is either an iron issue or a light to close issue imo.

1 Like