Problems in middle of flower

I am a new grower, in my 1st year and still figuring things out. I’ve got a few harvest under my belt but I’m having my worst issues thus far with a couple plants.
Here in my info:
Fem ak47 seed
15 weeks old, 5 into flower
Started with organic soil and have been feeding bottles since 2 weeks after last transplant.
Fabric 5 gallon pots
Runoff ppm was 1100 at 6.0 when I watered last with plain tap water at 6.4 ph
These plants are now in a 2x4x5 tent with 320 watts at about 85% of led quantum boards. The Temps have been slightly cold at night but mostly between 65-75F and 35-45% rh. There is a 4 inch exhaust fan pulling air out and 3 fans inside. I am not adding CO2

So, I will add pics but I think I am seeing multiple bad deficiencies and ive noticed every time I feed the ph goes pretty low. I originally thought they needed a bit more calmag but then it seemed to maybe get worse. Now my current theory is lockout so I’ve given plain water twice and plan on giving a mild dose of botanicare purebred pro bloom + calmag after they dry out. Am I on the right track?

Welcome to the forum You have to wait for the pictures to completely download before hitting the reply button or we can’t see them.

2 Likes

Definitely looks hungry. Nitrogen and CalMag. The leaves won’t heal so look for spreading once you increase that feed. You’ll want a full feed at the end of a flush since you’re rinsing the nutrients out.

Welcome to the forum… yes I think you’re on the right track.

3 Likes

Thank you

I believe u have a possible calcium def or a potassium or phosphorus def there is a way u can cover four things in one go get ur self some bananas about four of them peel the bananas and cut up the skins put those into a bucket of ph water about a 20ltr bucket bubble it for 24 hours u can put cal/mag in the mix after it has bubbled for 24 hours now this will cover potassium and phosphorus and calcium and magnesium u dont need to water it down just feed to ur plants

1 Like

Did you ever fix the problem?

What do you mean by bubble it ?

@MrRobot i believe he means with an air stone and a air pump. Like for fish tanks.

1 Like

Yah u use a fish tank air pump and air stone sorry i should of explained it better

I did fix the problem with using this recipe i gave u before i normally give this to my plants as a bloom booster aswell

Use that banana water all the time or just when you’re feeding the plants?

You can use it for ur feedings until gone depending on how much u have made or u can put in to a bottle and put it in ur fridge it keeps for a while in the fridge.what i normally do i will use it until i finish the bucket

Thanks. I’ll give it a try

1 Like

No worries this is a pic of my plants

Im doing a gorilla glue auto and a purple lemonade auto

1 Like

What grow medium are you using?

Im using a super soil i made

Will that banana trick work on normal soil

Yes it should do the trick with normal soil or coco coir