Problems? Hermie?

I thought these were the same strain but now starting to look quite different.
New leaves much thinner (and more purple) on one plant vs the other - and the top of the bud is looking strange (or is it?) on the other… Do they look OK? First grow and I’m so close so really don’t want to mess them up! Complete amateur.

2 Likes

One looks wilted while the other is not, you give all same treatment?

1 Like

They get the same water, light, temp and nutes - the more wilted one was under high stress training, plus an accident with the main stem right before it went into flower. Other other was low stress and no accidents. They’re in the greenhouse too so nighttime temps are chilly and below the guide. Flowering naturally with the change in sunlight hours.

I’ve come in to temps down to the 40’s F , but that being said plants show any stress we give

Even wind damage can look like something major and not be

Also did I mention, your girls are beauts!

Full pics next time so we can see them in all their glory

2 Likes

They do look beautiful love the leave layout on it I wouldn’t worry they look great

1 Like

They look great, some plants just do that weird twisted leaves look but straighten out as they grow out could just be more sensitive to the environment. As for being the same strain it’s very possible that they are. Plants will just favor a different parents traits just like people a couple can have two kids and they don’t look anything alike but one favors mom the other dad.

1 Like

Yay thanks! I’ll post a full pic shortly :smile: those or the kind of overnight temps we’re having here but I popped some heat mats under them and have a paraffin heater on overnight so that seems to be keeping them in check.

Wow I didn’t know that but totally makes sense! :nerd_face: Thanks, its amazing how worried I’m getting now after just leaving them to do their thing, but now I’m so close I don’t want to make any mistakes! Just hoping the flowering doesn’t last too long - they really are starting to fill out my little greenhouse… :joy:

1 Like

They look to be around week 5 of flower which means you are about halfway there??? As for your question about hermie I found this article a while back and imo it’s the best explanation on sexing out there. Your plants are in good shape so good job just be careful not to overwater they will slow down on drinking soon which is normal and growth is slow at this point so be careful with overfeeding as well. These two things are the most common mistakes made and it throws your ph off and stop them from fattening up right at the end. Don’t panic just take it easy and great job getting here :evergreen_tree::eyes::sunglasses:

1 Like