Problems from the beginning

Ok, I’m out of town right now. So forgive the lack of decent pictures.

Here we have a Blueberry Muffin, from Humboldt Seed co. I’ve had issues with it from the start. I’ve tried adjusting for deficiencies by upping my base nutes. Initially the leaves were really wrinkled and showed signs of a nitrogen deficiency. Now, the deficiencies seems to still be there but now the clawing is very pronounced.

I have a plant sitter, so I cannot provide run off numbers. :-/

The first picture is from the 13th, the leaves are very textured, glossy and showing signs of nitrogen deficiency.

The other pictures are from today.

Today.

Any ideas? @Covertgrower @Bulldognuts @Hellraiser

3 Likes

The good news: I have an OG Kush from ILGM that’s doing well. She’s sharing the same tent as the Blueberry Muffin

Then I have this. A GSCE from ILGM in a 10gal bag. Single plant scrog.

6 Likes

@Woodbutcher78 @Low @imSICKkid

2 Likes

Looks great!!

1 Like

The clawing and glossiness would indicate too much nutes. I’d go water only for a couple waterings and then reduce nutes when starting up the feed again.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser I’m in coco. Should I go tap water or RO?

2 Likes

RO should bring down ppms a bit quicker so I’d go with RO.

3 Likes

Sorry @NeoGroR when I got the tag I thought you were just showing off that wicked canopy!

3 Likes

I had an auto I fed full strength and it did that. I fed water only for a week, and it chilled out.

1 Like

How much are your lights turned up? Looks like a bit of light burn on some of those.
Sorry for the late response, vacation.

1 Like

Hope you had fun!

She looks better.

She got straight RO water, then Tap water with Recharge and a second dose of recharge and tap water by accident. I’m going to give one more drink of RO water and then start feeding lightly.

1 Like