Problem with whit widow

I’m growing a white widow auto and gorilla in a 3 x 2 tent in fog happy frog soil and coco layered feeding the fox farms dirty dozen nutes their in a 3 gal pot one plastic unfortunately the other is an air pot I’m running humidity at 50 now had it higher when in veg have a c02 bag fans drawing in and an extractor drawing out my question is it looks like I’m having some curling on my gorilla all of a sudden and some yellowing down bottom the white widow looked like it had some brownish spots and real stunted growth at first I’m just confused with the nutes I’ve been following the fox farms schedule but at 1/2 strength what’s going wrong

1 Like

Looks like excessive nitrogen. What have you been feeding it?

I’ve been giving it the foxfarms dirty dozen lineup at 1/2 strength twice a week is that way too much should I b doing quarter and just once a week

Try a quarter and see how she responds. Check new growth, as old growth will look the same.

Thanks eveyone

Or should I say covert

1 Like

So this is the schedule that came with the nutes I should give every one of these on that week but a quarter of the strength they say right just want to b clear cause some weeks it seems like a lot to b giving it

Perhaps the problem is too many dog farts?
:grin:

On a serious note. Can you fill out a support ticket?
Have you been following the ff flush schedule?
Details on your watering practices will help too.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

And where’s thes support tickets you start filling out

Copy and paste from my post above

They’re about 6 weeks in now

1 Like

I forgot the fox farms dirty dozen lineup was doing about half strength some a little less already

Are you looking specifically for help on the WW in the super soil, or the GG in the ff/coco?

Let’s focus on the coco/happy frog soil.

pH 5.9 is fairly low for a soil grow. You’ll need to bring that up.
No ppm runoff numbers?
Have you done a slurry test on the soil recently to get a slightly more accurate representation of the pH?
Have you been following the ff flush schedule?
I’m assuming you’ve only been adding nutes to the soil/coco not the “super soil”?

So 5.9 was my runoff I did after I flushed it the other day with the sledge that was my most recent runoff if I’m going In At 6.5 or so what should a good runoff be

1 Like

I believe my ppm runoff that time was about 800 if I remember I forgot to mark that one down

And forgive me what is a slurry test on the soil?

I just watched a video on the soil slurry test I’ll do one it’s easy

1 Like

And the pot for pot kit no I was just doing plain ph water at 6.5 and it started getting those like brownish spots on it I don’t know what happened with that the new growth on it now is looking better

I have seen a couple of people have issues with pot for pot.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

6.3-6.6 would be good.

Tap water? What did you use to adjust it to pH 6.5? Are you taking precautions to eliminate chlorine, or god forbid, chloramine?

When using a living soil one has to pay very close attention to anything you pour in there. The wrong thing used to adjust pH, chlorine, chloramine, most bottled nutes, the list is long. But all of it will kill of your friendly bacteria and or fungi. Then the plant no longer has little helpers to feed it and the only alternative is to replenish them or begin bottle feeding.