Problem replying to messages sent to my email address

When i try to reply to email sent from you guys I get message saying (We’re sorry,but your email message to growing marijuana @discoursemail.com, didn’t work. None of destination email addresses are recognized . Please make sure that you are sending to the correct email address provided by staff. When i click reply it tells me that i am replying to growing marijuana@discousemail.com. What address am i suppose to send to.

Hi fella, could you forward the mentioned email to support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and address Jennifer? We will investigate where this is coming from. Meanwhile, the above email address can be used for customer support.

I am trying to forward the mention email to supprt@ilvegrowingmarijuana.com,but i’m getting message saying address is invalid

I’ve been trying to forward the mention email to the email address from my email and I message saying suppor@ilovegrowingmarijuana.comis invalid

email to the email address that you gave me and i’m getting a message saying( support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com) is invalid. I also need help in trying to send pictures to your forum. Please help.

Hi fella, just ran some tests and this really is the address

support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

you can upload an image by selecting the icon with the arrow pointing upwards from the menu above your text