Hi to all,
What is happening here? Pictures attached. Plant have wilted about three days ago. It’s dark green I thought that could be nitrogen toxicity and flush it yesterday with 8 gallon 100ppm solution. Pot is 5 gallons. Today no improvements. Maybe is calmag but Im already adding some calmag on normal feed schedule. Runofff PH was 6.1 with ppm 900. It’s some high ppm runoff but for all my plants with HP pro mix runoff is ppm high and they are fine.
Here is the ticked
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - Gorila Glue #4
- Method: Pro-Mix HP
- Vessels: plastic pot
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff :runoff PH 6.1
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution: never above 900 ppm
- Indoor or Outdoor - Indoor
- Light system _ led on vegetative
- Temps; Day, Night - 75 and 65
- Humidity; Day, Night - well its not a sealed room. Los angeles area.
- Ventilation system; Yes, - fans.
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no/no/no