Problem after transplanting

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks.

I think I shocked my plants by doing final transplant and 4 days later switching to 12/12 .
Some grew seed pods.
I’m hoping they’ll convert back and I won’t lose time and money invested. Any suggestions before I throw out half of the room

Can you post a picture
Also what type of beans are you using ? Auto fem or reg
Strain would help as well
And please dont do anything drastic until we comfirm what is going on
Sounds like it just may be normal growth
Maybe joining the forum so we can assist is a good idea as well
:v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Doctor atomic and northern lights feminized . Six out of 14 are covered in seed pods , I’ve turned off isolating fans seperated ones with seeds . I didn’t realize I should check for hermi after switching to bud , and the shock of the transplant then switching to 12&12 days later wasn’t a great idea.

The plants needed a bit more recovery time it seems. I too would like to see a picture of the plant with seed pod. I have seen growers who mistake pistil parts for seed pods…and sometimes they do look alike. How long has it been since the 12/12 switch?

1 Like

Its been 9 days 12-12 . ! Screenshot_20180117-172726|281x500

3 Likes

I have a gut feeling those are not seed pods but male parts. Go to Robert’s description and pictures of male and female plants, on the ILGM site. They are really awesome and will leave no doubt about what you are seeing. Hope all turns out well for you and if not use it as a learning tool for next time. :woman_farmer:t4:

5 Likes

That appears to be male genitalia to myself

4 Likes

:soccer: :basketball: Sorry

2 Likes

Man your got yourself a make tgere not seed pods

1 Like

Male for sure

2 Likes

6 are like that, some worse some not so bad.
8 don’t have any and have been separated but are still available n he same room.
What did u suggest ?
Should I pull out the 6 with seed pods and kill them , if I do and the other 8 still get seeds then I’ll be pissed and end up with nothing.

I’m not there to see everything with my own eyes , relying on someone else .
6 full of seeds 8 are not . Seperated them but still in the same room isolating fans are off.
If I pull out and kill the seeded ones then days later the other ones have seeds I’ll end up with nothing. Suggestions ???
Leave them or killl them

1 Like

@19991995Tw Get rid of them asap! Even though you have turned off your fans believe me they will find a way to pollinize. I would play it out with the females/hermies. I’ve never had that problem, yet. I checked on ‘the girls’ every 2-3 hrs, when it was time for sexing, and went out early one morning and all was well., about 2-3 hrs later I went out and I swear bingo I had 2 obvious males that fast. They were gone in less than a minute, in the trash with the lid closed lol. If you haven’t downloaded the ‘Grow Bible’ from here check it out, for real, the pics are the most valuable for me because I learn by seeing, they are fantastic. :woman_farmer:t4:

4 Likes

It looks male to me.
If they were mine I would get them out of the tent carefully and dispose of them.
Wouldn’t hurt to wait for @Countryboyjvd1971 to reply just to be safe. Or maybe @Hogmaster can weigh in.
It doesn’t necessarily mean the others will turn male but you will want to keep an eye on them.

Did you purchase your seeds from ILGM?

3 Likes

Ripp all the males out bro unless you want to pollanat your females and get seeds

3 Likes

Toss them ASAP

3 Likes

@19991995Tw
Welcome to ILGM Sorry for the bad new. I know it’s not what you wanted to hear. But it is what it is and you need to get them out of your grow room.
To late my friend. get them out of there before they ruin the rest of your crop.
Having 8 out of 14 is better than none at all.

Will

6 Likes