K = 0-0-53 1 teaspoon per gallon of water
Cal-Mag 3.5 ml per gallon of water
Epson Salt 2 large scoops per gallon of water
All this is mixed into one gallon of water
PH = 6.8

Soil Mix after adding nutrients is PH 7.0

I Just transplanted from conpost and manure to pro-mix HP
theplants are in shock right now
My question is how often should I water I have never used Pro-Mix HP and about how long will they be in shock

1 Like

sorry wrong pics the above pis are before transplant these are after transplant

3 Likes

Give em a good wetting down at transplant with R/O and I like adding some B vitamin: Superthrive.

I don’t know how quickly your organic mix will break down into available salts for the plant so watch closely for deficiencies. One problem is you are likely missing a lot of micronutrients present in most cannabis lines. I’m also thinking once you dosed with Epsom salts to back off to a lower level like 1 tsp/gallon. PH a bit lower at 6.0 seems to be a better sweet spot.

4 Likes

Also; if organic you really should be looking at teas made from worm castings and bat guano. Insect bats for N and fruit bats for P and K. In all likelihood this would provide much of the micro nutrients the plant wants.

In media like coco or Promix you may also want to think about humic acid and definitely need silica.

3 Likes

Thank you Looks LIke I picked the hard road to start this is my first grow think I’ll switch to GH Flora grow Micro

2 Likes

How do I bring PH down

1 Like

ordered gh flora micro ad bloom where do i get silca

2 Likes

Phosphoric acid is the most cost affective solution. It’s usually in some form or another diluted. You can purchase straight phosphoric acid, but not recommended for beginners. Just a few DROPS can bring the desired ph out of range if you’re not careful.

General Hydroponics pH Down Liquid Fertilizer, 1-Quart

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CJID1I4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_3rIoDbN2NZ740

2 Likes

I ordered silca blastI have to order everything ups is getting rich

2 Likes

Citric acid for Ph down if you wanna stay organic.
Used for canning…is cheap and available at most stores

1 Like

Skydiver you have been a big help organics is too hard for a beginner switching to gh flora grow micro and silica blast with pro-mix hp time proven until i get a feel for growing then organics
I forgot to mention that I’m almost blind 30% vision in just one eye so I need your guys help badly

2 Likes

We are all here in the same wonderful community
Feel free to ask about things as they come up and I’m sure someone will be able to help you. I’m fairly new to growing cannabis but read a lot and sticking to as natural a grow as possible. I’m sure you’ll do fine. Part of this just like life is making mistakes and learning from them as we all do.
They want to grow and be fruitful you just have to learn to read them and adjust accordingly and many here can help you on your path to success.

You got this shit!

1 Like

I found this.
https://www.docbudsbrix.com/brix-four-foundations

I haven’t used this product but was reading about BRIX and what it is and all…and found this company
They designed their product line to work with Promix HP and a few other mediums and thought you might be interested as they are organic.
Very interesting info about Brix and all…
Just a thought for down the road

Okay sorry to jump on a question
So this is my first ever grow I’m currently using terra professional soil with worm castings and standard distilled water.
My plants are growing nicely at the minute we are nearing a week the seedlings are a nice green colour and the height is getting nice there about 5-7 inches tall at the minute.
My question is when I transplant them to a 3 1/2 gallon pot I’m going to be using terra professional soil again with worm castings seaweed meal and vermiculite consisting of 1/3 soil 1/3 vermiculite and a 1/3 seaweed meal and will be using big bud nutrients will I need to use anything else.
Thanks in advance :blush:

I looked up Terra Professional Soil but unfortunately they don’t really detail what is in it.
I’m guessing you will need to feed them throughout the majority of the grow.
I myself am not a fan of their products based on my path of growing organic as possible.
Worm castings and seaweed meal are good stuff.
Never used vermiculite just Perlite for added aeration of medium.
Look into differences between perlite and vermiculite to decide which one you may want to use.
Not sure if I would use the 1/3 1/3 1/3 ratio you’ve outlined.
I haven’t used the big bud nutrient. If it’s just designed for the flowering stage you’ll need something else for the vegetative stage of the grow.

If your growing Autos that size pot around 3.5 gallons will work.
If your growing Photos you might want to consider 5-7 gallon pots.
Depends on how long you want to veg before flipping lights to 12/12.

Hope this helps @Thurmo92 and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

@Thurmo92
You should start a grow journal so you can document your grow and ask questions and post pics there all in one place.
When you have questions on things just use the @ sign in front of someone’s name that you know might be able to help.
Different folks for lighting or environmental or feeding depending on your medium. So if someone is doing a Hydro grow…I’m not the one to ask…etc etc.

Good luck with your grow and if you start a journal tag me with the @ symbol