Primus V2 Gorilla Glue AF

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @Dbpooper @repins12 @Spiney_norman @Drinkslinger @myfriendis410 @Skydiver @Familyman
Should be starting this run by Thanksgiving. Man 2020 has been the year of set backs.

8 Likes

@Dushin91 @Sirsmokesalot @zparkie2 @Budbrother @borialis @Nicky @Bubblehead @BigDaddyCain @dictionaryoption …and anyone else who wants to tag along

6 Likes

@Audiofreak

2 Likes

I’m froggy so I’ll hop on.

2 Likes

LOL brother…its been way too long…I think it was last March for my last harvest

3 Likes

Definitely been a crazy year. Looking forward to see you in action.

4 Likes

I’ll tag along

1 Like

Have you any thoughts on that mars hydro fc6500

1 Like

I don’t have any good thoughts on anything from mars hydro.

5 Likes

I fully agree and endorse the statement above.

Samsung 301b or 301h chips with Samsung boards and meanwhile drivers is what you want.
Personally I choose kingbrite, hlg is of course the king but to pricey for me, spider farm are okay but they arnt near the quality of kingbrite or hlg.
You can build your own or look into strips.

2 Likes

Yah…I’m a big hlg fan…these new mars hydro fc series are 8 strps and no blurple…the new big hlg use iventronic drivers

1 Like

I’m set to watching. Gonna hitch a ride and tag along :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Mars hydro is a cheap Chinese company that markets its products directly to the retail market and do a great branding and advertising job but their quality sucks and they are over priced.
They will work and you may be happy but if you know your stuff and learn what’s worth what then you see right through mars hydro and you feel pain everytime somone spends money on their products.
Don’t buy their stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag, Looking forward to a great harvest

2 Likes

The day is near. After 2 major set backs, my sister dieing in June and my long time fwb and investor dieing in September, I’m ready to get my green on.
Linda’s boyfriend finally fedex’d me the key so I could rescue all the equipment in storage shed before they confiscated it.
Currently sanitizing the spare room where the grow tent will be set up. Speaking of tents, linda being a true blonde only ordered the 4×4 tent instead of the 5×5. That works out since I won’t need a bigger light right away.
Germination will start on Thanksgiving day. My only question is do I want to pop all 5 GGAF or just 1 or 2. I’m sure my buddies Jack and Jose will help me make that decision. :sunglasses:
As a side note I will more than likely be using a portable solar generator to handle some of the electrical load. Looking at the patriot and titan brands.

1 Like

Sorry to hear the bad news, hopefully things will start looking better.

Anyone have either of these lights…OPTIC LED SLIM LINE 600H or the SLIM LINE 650S?
they both claiming 3.0 umols/j…the 650s has 2 options that caught my attention… 1) you can control each spectrum (3 mean well drivers). 2) you can purchase a monitor controller that automates the control of each spectrum and creates a more natural sunset to sunrise.
They are very $$$$$. The 650s with controller is almost $1300.

Well didn’t get my grow started yesterday…lazy ass young batch called off…I kept saying no until they said the would pay me double time…couldn’t say no to $26 an hour.

2 Likes

If you’re willing to go to work for straight time makes it pretty easy on double time. We get 3x working holidays, but i don’t do it as much as zi use to.