I’m using this grow as a practice run.
- What strain: bag seed/unknown
- Method: Organic soil/jiffy seed starter
- Vessels: Jiffy pellet
- PH of Water: 5.6 - 5.8
- PPM/TDS; not feeding yet
- Indoor in closet
- Light system: 100 watt cfl 6500k 5” above
- Temps; Day 75/81 Night: 69/71F
- Humidity; Day 47 - 52% Night: 42 - 47
- Ventilation system; Yes, 8” fan
- Co2; No
Soaked in water and peroxide for 18 hours.
Popped after only 10 hrs in paper towel
Put in jiffy pellet 8/18 @ 1914
8//22 @ 0756 just poking her head out of soil. Started 18/6 light cycle with light 4” above
8/28 roots already growing out of bottom of pellet. Transplanted to 4” jiffy pot
8/29 she is now 8 days old and the picture I posted is what she looks like now.
Will start her on nutes around the 31st