This is obviously how we know I’m new to this. Moved the kids in their peat pods to FFOF and it was too much for them. Guess I need to find an intermediary soil media before the get deeper into vegetation.
I’m open to suggestions from y’all. Poor lil guys
Are you spraying with anything when your lights are on?
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Not nitro burn but a burn of some kind. How long ago did you go from peat pods to where they are now? They’ll get used to the soil. The damaged leaves obviously won’t recover but new growth should pop out fine which looks like it already is.
I say nitrogen as they bottom leaves clawed and we’re super green, and ffof is known to be hot.
Not discounting that it could be other things. They are recovering nicely, for the most part. They went into their intermediary pots 2 weeks ago.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed - random seeds we had saved. Possibly banana lush and harlequin
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF - soil
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths - pots
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) - ph was at 6.7 on my last.
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable >1000 pps
- Indoor or Outdoor - indoor
- Light system - 600w LED
- Temps; Day, Night - 75/68
- Humidity; Day, Night - ~30%
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size - cloudLineT6
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, - no
- Co2; Yes, No - no
Think its shock burn more than anything. They went from nothing to a lot. They’re resilient, which is why they’re referred to as weeds. Those leaves will die off but new growth suggests she’s adjusted.
Really hoping so. I agree it’s very resilient.
The best thing I can say about this grow is I learned a lot. Fortunately it was only one plant. Amnesia Haze auto day 44. Although it is in FF Ocean Forest, it wasn’t the soil’s fault. It was my fault. I overdosed it on Grow Big. I have no idea why the other three plants didn’t burn up.
Day 49 - it got worse. Those leaves are like something from a cheap plastic flower arrangement
Your leaves looked like they got wet and were burnt by the lights or by touching the wet soil. The very bottom damaged ones can be removed.
This occurred prior to any nutrients. Maybe it was pure shock from transplant. I see what your saying with yours @beardless
Thankfully this is a trial run before any genetics I have actually purchased. Learning tons over here.
That plant is a good candidate for the hall of shame. I still push them a bit. Just not over the ledge. It is great fun so enjoy it.