Prices going up

So true, had a guy drop off a shadow 1100 last month saying he needed me to ck his front brakes. I could see oil dripping on the back of the trailer as he was pulling up.

Test 1 test test

Forgot to mention also how ya need to keep an eye on the tire. Could be goose shit slick in a deep corner.
Not @ you @BudzMS just adding on

1 Like

System don’t care for me much! Thats alright, I don’t care for it’s stindgey ass either :sunglasses:

1 Like

I heard that

Sounds you like you got it buddy :muscle::+1: sure hate hearing about that car tire. I’ve lost to many customers to them. Never made since to me but to each there own. I know you have never had trouble with it or ya wouldn’t run it. But onedaaaaaay it will bite you in the arse! Promise that. I have seen what you mention about the vent plug and or tube which prematures the seal and the ill factory build. I pay that one up the not torquing lugs. Just be safe buddy and keep them knees in the breeze :metal::green_heart::green_heart: don’t get offend from the above, 20+ years in Dallas dealerships you see alot.

Gas is now $5.69 here in NorCal! That was yesterday, I hate to go out and see it today :frowning:

1 Like

Sad they do us like this

I think what it is is the computer doesn’t allow you to quote the entire post :thinking: it’s happened to me a few times and that’s what it seems like anyway

2 Likes

i think thats it, i can quote a sentence and it works, anymore than that it delete the quote lol

2 Likes

thats a sweet ride brother

2 Likes

3 Likes

Bought it new in 1980.80 cu.in.FLHC

2 Likes

sweet ride, i guess i gotta post mine lol

1 Like

2 Likes

Now we got a nice bike pic :metal: even though it ain’t green :wink:

1 Like

WIND THERAPY seems to run deep here.guess we all have a lot in common.

2 Likes

Not even other bikers like pairing up next to my noise… Lol

But it sure is fun

2 Likes

nice bike but does your leg get hot?