Prices going up

HLG is raising prices due to components and transportation by 5 to 10%. i was just looking at their site. pic is below, if you plan on buying, i would buy now to save money.

7 Likes

I have a feeling everything is going to go up a lot more real soon

10 Likes

Already gone up a good bit. A lot will be soon. Here in a couple months it’ll go up a whole bunch. Then a sxxx load.

6 Likes

Avoiding saying anything political all i got to say is we have our own oil and don’t need to get into a price war in the middle east. I get the whole pollution thing but we need something (fossil fuel) until we get to the point we don’t need it

12 Likes

Without being political… L.G.B.

9 Likes

:joy::ok_hand: that’s hilarious!

3 Likes

Shows you just how much American made HLG is.

2 Likes

Guys i have seen that same heat zinc and boards on AliExpress and u can get power supply and everything for cheaper

2 Likes

M/C and ATV parts are a joke as well, I’m going broke over here. But that’s what they without getting political like said above, LGB!
Cali surprised me on that one :wink::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Ohhhh, a Jetson mobile as I call them. Everytime I test ride one on the highway when I roll into the accel and sound make my head think I’m flying with the Jetsons :grin:
That’s a clean 18 buddy :+1:

1 Like

And 7k isn’t bad, my bikes eat them under 3 and a little priceier :upside_down_face:
I’m anal and anal with my cust to ck pressure weekly and stay 41 41 front rear :+1:

2 Likes

When I bought it I completely had the front and back stripped in a 1k miles riding the Ozarks in Ar. and the Ouachita’s in OK/AR. Ground the pegs up and scraped holes in the tip over covers. The fat girl can dance. Just needs 50hp more and 40tq a bit firmer suspension front and back with separate compression and rebound damping.

2 Likes

Oh you riding my woods :wink:
We love it up here

1 Like

$5/gal :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Repeat of what I said above

4 Likes

Perfect weather this week and my GW in storage. Typical.

1 Like

I’m looking at a new ride…

4 Likes

Have you stuck your finger in it to smell?
Could be output shaft seal if it smells like motor oil and not hypoid :metal::green_heart::muscle:
Just a thought, neither are a big deal to fix plus you said warranty :+1: giveum hell

Sweet, hopefully warranty takes care of it, not a big job but not fixed makes huge mess and watch those brakes :metal::+1:

1 Like

i agree watch those breaks, 4 years ago my fork seals were leaking and they leaked onto my rotors, which made a difference on my breaks

that was weird, my post got edited and wouldnt let me quote you