Pretty sure it's time to harvest..just need some reassurance!

Hey so I’ve been noticing the leaves drying out no matter how much I water I’m pretty sure it’s time…just need second third n fourth opinions lol…thanx

1 Like

Single photo of a bud close up and we may be able to help. That will allow to zoom, the only way we’d have a chance at helping.

1 Like

2 Likes

Trichs look milky to me, but I don’t see any amber. What kind of buzz are you hoping to have?

I usually don’t harvest until about 20% amber. But it’s a personal preference on smoke. I don’t see an abundance of white pistils either, so bud swell should be about done. You could probably take them if you’re looking for more of a head buzz, but I personally would let them go a little longer based on what I see in the pic. Maybe others will feel differently?

2 Likes

Well this is my very first plant and I know I don’t want the couch lock buzz I keep reading about. Fortunate enough to never experience it. I do want more of a head buzz than anything. So I’m thinking I’m going to just take the top buds and let the rest sit for a little while longer…it just worried me that the fan leaves have started wilting.

1 Like

Typically you would check them with a loupe or microscope. So it’s really hard to give an absolute definitive answer from a picture. Having some amber isn’t going to knock you out. You just don’t want to be loaded with it if that’s what you’re looking for. Plenty of people harvest without amber, you just want to make sure you don’t have a bunch of clear.

You are overwatering the crap out of your baby… :wink:
She’s not even close to being done… she hasn’t been given the chance to live… your loving her to death… if you don’t get her on track immediately you will be lucky to get a joint worth of medicine… :wink:
Not trying to be a buzz kill… I’ve been there and done that… :angry:
Best wishes , fellow cultivator … :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes