Pretty little girls!

Day 28 for the THC Bomb auto and Blueberry. This is my 1st grow and I thought they would grow so much faster!

8 Likes

A lot of that can be solved once nutrients, lighting, and environment is dialed in. Ive been keeping my temps closer to 80 degrees and my ladies love it. Your ladies look good and the more you grow the more you’ll know!

5 Likes

Hi there.

2 Likes

The support ticket can help us help you.
But I have to say those don’t look that bad. Have I seen 4 week old plants bigger. Well yes.
But by far we see more plants with much bigger issues than you have. The next couple weeks they will really take off with the right parameters.
Good job Sir. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

They look good to me,they will take off now :rocket:

1 Like

I have to agree with @BigCat420. Temperature and humidity levels play a big part in how they grow during this period of veg.
I couldn’t figure out how plants in one space constantly grew more vigorously than those in another space. I paid closer attention to respective temp on humidity levels. A small heater and evaporative humidifier helped the laggards.

Early on I grew some blueberry autos. They tended to be smaller plants overall (<24") but produced nice dense buds.

3 Likes

@UncleDick I agree with all the above, they look pretty good. Support ticket will help.

3 Likes

The best I can do at the moment for the THC Bomb as far as temp and RH is 70-73 degrees and 35-40% RH. She’s not in the tent. The Blueberry is in a 2x2x5 foot tent with a small pole fan and 4" inline. I put a small,rechargeable humidifier in for 3-4 hours a day. Temps stay around 75 and RH between 45 and 60%. Both are on a 18/6 light schedule.

2 Likes

Ya I would say both temp and humidity is on the low side, but won’t stop from growing. 77 to 80 degrees and 60% humidity works well for me in veg. :v:

1 Like

I know when hellraiser was here he said he lived close to the desert and constantly dealt with low humidity like yours and still got phenomenal results

1 Like