Pretty buds 5 weeks in

10 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

@SeaSeaside_guy1thank you the temp stays around 77 and humidity around 30 to 40%do you think it is warm enough?

Perfect temps. I normally run 77-82 and get great plants. Humidity isn’t terrible and it will bounce up and down with watering.

3 Likes

I’m in Mich, the 30 degree outside air coming in is keeping it down too, thanks for the vote of confidence, I was wondering if the cooler air was going to hold back growth. I have an auto tent going also, I have the exhaust fan on a controller, and have it turned down to almost nothing, but enough. That tent I’m trying to keep at 78 degrees and 40 to 50 % humidity. Its difficult to control with out the humidity controller - that will be my next purchase, for now I have the filter coming on for 30min off for 15

5 weeks for the big one

1 Like

Sounds to me like your game plan is solid.

1 Like

Moving to Indiana in northern area close to michigan. Neighbor lol

1 Like

Sweet ,thank you. I have added 1 a week to the auto tent, hopefully goes as planned.
So you wont be seaside any more,lol.welcome to the midwest! Hot humid summers and cold dry winters😂thank goodness for tents

2 Likes

Looks great! Keep’em growing!

2 Likes

Thank you @Covertgrower

1 Like

Found some domes on Amazon and they have been one of the best purchases so far. Plenty of room for her to grow in a hot and humid environment without having to change the entire tent to reach max humidity.

5 Likes

Good morning, @Konflict, those dome are a great idea , I constructed some 2litre makeshift domes til I can order some!

1 Like

Lol I still have all of my creations. 2L pop bottles works and if you need a little more room. The Hawaiian Delight Jugs will give you tons of room but those domes are like a penthouse suit

1 Like

Good morning @Konflict , are those the large domes? I looked them up theres a pretty good selection. I found 10 in. In diameter, I’m think that will work. I just added 2 babies to my autos tent . I’m excited to try the new sledgehammer flush I just got, for my 5 week old, do I flush autos just like photos?is that a silly question?

Personal call again. Idk anything about sledgehammer and you have to be careful with autos. The ones I have done only stay in veg for 3-4 weeks. You stress her into shock and you run the risk of a small plant and small yield. I’d get someone’s opinion that grows more autos and see if they flush autos. I assume you are talking about flushing out nutrients from veg cycle to introduce bloom nutes?

Yes, well I flushed her yesterday using 1/2 strength nutes as last gallon

and she looked a little droopy when I closed the tent fr the night, but this morning she looked quite happy,and I swear a inch taller lol.so oneward we go , thank you for your voice of caution, I am pleased with the results but probably wont do the rest of the autos…so far the girls are happy.

3 Likes

Looks good. And that’s normal for them to droop at the end of the light period. They are tired and have put in a good days work

1 Like

After flush pic

Shes starting to get frost🤗

3 Likes

Todays pic ,shes just shooting up,like a rocket! Preflower and stretching is that good?20200128_093243|375x500

1 Like

Also normal for them to be droopy after flushing because essentially they have been severely overwatered!

1 Like