Pressing with hog

8 Likes

Hits really nice wooo still Coughing

4 Likes

Now Iā€™ve got to get one of those pens.

1 Like

Comes in a cool case

5 Likes

I 1000% recommended Hogmaster approved!!!

18 Likes

Very Kool indeed @Hogmaster. :+1:
Peace for now. :v:

2 Likes

Okay then youā€™ve got my attention. Iā€™m sure it depends on the weed and how well it has been took care of but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s worth extracting a bag of weed compared to smoking a bag. I guess what Iā€™m getting at is will it last as long as just say smoking it. I go through 1/2oz in a month just one hitting the crap out of it. Not much but if pressing will make it stretch a little further? Iā€™m still saving up to get my set up canā€™t wait. While I wait I read read read everyoneā€™s posts and comments. Love it. Thanks @Hogmaster for the response.
DCA

1 Like

@DCA Iā€™ll tell you what a little bit of this stuff goes a long ways

4 Likes

Ok thank you sir. Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only pressed one type of bud, harvested same day, early harvest window, itā€™s a very energetic high - easy to go running after vaporizing it - and Iā€™ve noticed when vaporizing dried flower a couple hours later it really intensifies their effect ;=))

Iā€™m looking forward to pressing more types, working my way up to it. Thank you @Hogmaster for helping bring some variety to my medicating regimen.

3 Likes

My pleasure buddy I love helping people I will be two years pharmaceutical free in April

12 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty sweet! I know those extraction units are awfully expensive too.

2 Likes

That they can be for sure

4 Likes

Now I want a dab press

4 Likes

Hell yeah Hog! :fist::wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Can you do a video of it in motion? Looks cool buddy. lol

1 Like

Dude that thing looks like it works great
I might be in the market for a new press now
:exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :exploding_head: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Dam you @Hogmaster
Woohoo looking good buddy

5 Likes

I just picked up the Kandypens Gravity yesterday. Pressed some concentrate. OMG! The flavor was unbelievable. Used ILGM Gold Leaf.

6 Likes

@Hogmaster did the pollen seperator show up yet ?
Your going to love that little machine man woohoo canā€™t wait for you to try that and then press the kief in your new press

2 Likes

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 is the material that comes out of these presses suitable for use in a convection vape such as the Ghost MV1? Also, are you pressing dried and cured buds or freshly cut buds?
What is the consistency of the extract?
This whole process and concept is new to me.

Anyone elseā€¦?

3 Likes