Pressed rosin in da hash pipe

I’ve been pressing rosin a little while to make vape carts, and for an oil rig bong. but had never tried to smoke any in da hash pipe till tonight. All I can say is wow, as my tolerance level is up around cloud nine.

I rolled up a ball of rosin from the freezer, at first it broke like glass then got limber enough that I could roll a pretty good size ball, so big I barley got the cap on my hash pipe screwed on.

Three hits later I was floating. Screw the oil rig bong give me the hash pipe and some fresh fire rosin balls. Lol!

6 Likes

What’s a hash pipe? I’m still looking for something besides an oil rig for rosin on the go. Wax pens don’t last long with rosin in my experience. I need something that can vape rosin mobily that doesn’t cost a arm and leg

1 Like

Lookah seahorse pro. Like 50 bucks works awesome enough for on the go type of thing but for home I’m still stuck on the old school nectar collector

2 Likes

She’s dirty now but she is used alot alot lol

2 Likes

I have one of those type of devices just cheaper made

1 Like

Amazon has these for like 12 bucks or so. I like these kind it has a piece inside where the smoke goes in and thru a tube then into the main chamber then lungs. Bought a couple I don’t like that r like a straw and u suck up alot of heat and all. I didn’t like the hollow ones.

2 Likes