Presentations, Journal and TONS of questions! ♥️

Don’t want to flirt and offend ya

1 Like

So good to meet another lady cannabis grower! I love this forum and I have learned soooo much in just the couple of years I’ve been on here.

I’ll be following along and can’t wait to see your plants!

Let’s do this!

3 Likes

That’s the vibes we signed fooooor! :rofl::heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

Ohw COME ON you can flirt with me all the time you want ahhahahha I mean I am single for a while now and you are the only one I actually interacted here quite a lot, you can say whatever you want, the max I can be is flattered hahahahaha don’t be shy. Do you have Kik? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Aaaaaand THE LADIES TODAY after PURE SOAP AND NEEM OIL TREATMENT.

4 Likes

You still on

1 Like

Did you spray the berm and soap because you have issues or as a precautionary thing? And did you go lights out for a few hours after spraying them?

1 Like

@FromNoob2Expert how long you been in Cali

1 Like

I did it as soon as the light went on and yeah I had some infestatio, little but not too little.

I did it wrong I suppose. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 years now baby

Just wanna spray it and go lights off for about to hours so it doesn’t burn the plant

1 Like

I like the sound of that😉 I do not have l
Kik but messenger I can give my email and we will go from there

1 Like

I put this this together with no plans need tips on what’s next

3 Likes

@Buds.420

Hey Buuuuud so basically looks great but in no time you will need for adjustments because they gonna grow bigger. And bigger.

2 tips from my low to zero expertise: try doing the low stress training (LST, search on YouTube first to see what it is if like me you are new, and then how to do it to have a lot of colas like I’m doing) and second: I don’t know if I’m right or not, but the roots shouldn’t look that yellowish or brownish IF I RECALL CORRECTLY.

But I may be big time wrong here, I only know how to manage everything with soil.

Never done hydroponic or aeroponic so I don’t know how to help with that.

Get kik is safeeeer

I think I am pretty safe with temperature here and there won’t be any burn, but next week I will follow your advice just to be even safier! :heart:

@FromNoob2Expert ok I will how do I find ya

1 Like

I got it

1 Like

Just send me your nickname via private messages here or just write it down here I will add u ahahha

Oldschool202082