Presentations, Journal and TONS of questions! ♥️

There they are today. :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I think your growing them wrong, they are supposed to have the pots under them and the plants on top…lol

2 Likes

Still no signs of pistils, wonder how good they good they gonna be :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

They gonna be the bomb lol

2 Likes

Been 3 days show us some updates :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Been super busy and collected the “Lemon” and so on and BAAAANG those ladies looks healthy as wow.

I’ve not forgot to take pictures tho, so here’s the last 3 days in a row, what a journey! :smiley:

2 days ago:

1 day ago:

Today, 5 mins ago: (really proud of them)

2 Likes

Can you spot the 3 little AK-47 inside there? XD

That said, they are under spider shitty mites :spider: attack’s and it’s driving me crazy.

Not a super infestation, but disgusting as f**k.

The “Lemon” was FULL of them so I washed them with proper proportions of H202 and water.
Put them in the over at 75 Celsius to not damage the buds but to kill them (I’ve seen them after 2 weeks of drying with my brand new digital microscope) and now they are fine.

Worried for the Criticals and Ak tho.

1 Like

Today:

Tell me your opinions!

One week and a half into flowering if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

Damn @FromNoob2Expert looking great, I tip my :tophat: to you. Amazing

1 Like

Looking great :+1:

1 Like

Love hearing from you every timeeeeee XDDDDD

I know it doesnt look like, but it’s taking A LOT of effort and work to maintain the colas at the quite right height and such.

The highest ones on the back had to be linked to the wall to get a proper and distant shape.

And the one in the middle? A lot of garden wire to get gentle the proper shape. And I mean a lot of garden wire ahahahhha

Doing my best duuude thank :heart_eyes:

It’s gonna be so sad when I’m gonna harvest.

As much as I’m gonna be happy and proud.
Those girls are getting huge and powerful.

I tried the “Lemon” that had so, so many problems and it stoned me like a train hit my head.

Can’t wait to see what those Critical gonna do to my sleep problem ahhahah at least now I can sleep while waiting another 2 months to see the end results.

Stick with me.
I don’t feel too much noob nowadays! :laughing:

1 Like

@FromNoob2Expert Yeah, no noob, from where I sit, I enjoy your posts myself. Where you from? I feel ya on the harvest part, so much work put in, lol. I’d say try the super cropping or kushman’s chiropractics

1 Like

Nevermind the question, you a Cali girl ugh

1 Like

Yep, originally from France! What about the super crop you were talking about?

Why did you deleted the messages? :frowning:

I was being silly

1 Like