Presentations, Journal and TONS of questions! ♥️

You’re so gentle thanks for my English <3
By the way about the sativa one: Kind of that was my intention hahahahaha but yeah it looks great!

I’m not able to do the scrog yet and was wandering what’s the differences between topping and manifolding but there’s a lot of room for learning.

About the veg: I want them to be healthy and huge, but I’ve read around that 400watt is too low for my intentions.

How mouch should I expect from the 5 plants?
The seed seller told me that the Cricital+2.0 was a master beast in terms of harvest - but I am no expert - YET eheh

Welcome! First time grower here. I would tell you that without finding this forum I would most likely not even have tried to start our first grow . Nothing but kindness and knowledge here. So soak it up and happy growing!

1 Like

Little update: my little ones are exactly 3 weeks into veg but they look huge (even if they are not massive, and still little and cute) but the question is:

• should I defoliate them a little to let the other branches get light?

Take a look.

3 Likes

I’m a noob myself but I wouldn’t defoliate. Did you ever think of doing some LST. I tie down the branches so my new growth can get light

!

1 Like

I stake down the branches blocking the light so that my new growth gets light. Now I got about 20 tops. And as the new growth reaches the height of my four main tops I tie them down also. I will continue doing so until my canopy is nice and full.

I don’t think she needs any defoliation just yet. Experiment if you must but little adjustments at a time so you can keep track of results… they look great

2 Likes

Hey friend, check the upper post XD

That’s exactly what I am doing! But it’s my first time I do the LST and it’s so full of leaves that I am worried the tops will never be able to get the proper light and I don’t know how to procede now :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

@FromNoob2Expert these look great! Don’t defoliate unless you absolutely must, wait until they get closer to flower

2 Likes

It’s only one plant but thanks everybody for the help and I appreciate the love. For real.

@Griff, @Eagles009, @Bulldognuts, @Ocean, @Budz420, @Myfriendis410, @Shootem_Badguys, @Missiles, @jetlag, @SKORPION

I need your help beautiful peopleeeeeeeee please read my posts and provide me your wise points of views!
I may even have done a total bad bad thing to my plants…the little future colas were note getting any light so I…defoliated them of the biggest fan leaves to get her more light.
And now they look horrible and not growing anymore, but may be just my bias.
As soon as the hps goes on again in 1 hour I will post the pics and maybe multi tag all of you for the last time (I promise I won’t bother and annoy no one again :pleading_face: but I’m desperated now)
And the Critical are feminized so I can still manage to get the plants in shape right?

I think I messed up because I did the LST because the light was so close (but still safely) that the internodes were so much and so close (like 1,5 cm from each one) in just 3 weeks.

Dunno. Will update everybody in 1 hour or so.
It’s my second time and I’m going on total panic, help me not hypervents with your precious knowledge :heart:

2 Likes

@LoCoRock, @thedeernad, @merlin44, @Oldschool82, @Jackie_Daytona, @Grizz718, @Amazon66, @PremiumBudzBlondie

I can only tag 10 people in a reply but I need your expertise too!!! :heart_eyes::pleading_face::pray:

3 Likes

You should let them grow a bit before you do any more defoliation. You gotta remember they do need leaves to produce buds

4 Likes

Never remove leaves unless the health of the plant is at risk. This is until 3 weeks after transition to 12/12 then selective fan removal to open up interior of plant during stretch is when to do it. Towards the end of flower and within sight of harvest a further defoliation may be done.

11 Likes

Can you post a pic? Chances are they will bounce back but it may take a week or so.

3 Likes

Little future colas not getting light isn’t a problem, since the big fan leaves (that it sounds like you took off) are the things capturing the light to make them grow. If you’ve got things spread thin from LST then you’re doing what you can to get light to as many leaves as possible and remove larger leaves won’t do you any good. Just gotta let them grow now!

2 Likes

We can only point you in the right direction but that isn’t even worth it if you don’t believe what we are selling. They will grow new leaves but you gotta let them.

4 Likes

Worry not, they are regaining strength and you will soon again see growth!

1 Like

@FromNoob2Expert last year, my first grow, I had 2 plants a little more than a month old get cleaned off completely by deer. Despite all odds I had new shoots start and I ended up with beautiful plants at the end of the season…

You have to do some really catastrophic damage to them for them to completely give up on life! And besides, everything you do strengthens your knowledge and your resolve to continue! So keep it up! Everyone here has your back

1 Like

Hi Noob, pretty much the same as everyone else says - pictures would be awesome. Defoliating the fan leaves will likely only slow them down - but it is never a good thing to remove them while in veg - they are your plants solar panels.
Patience is all I can suggest. Keep the water up to them - without overdoing it, and let them recover - it might take a week or two - but these things are weeds. They will normally recover if given the time.
Best of luck with the recovery of your babies! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

I have tried killing my White Widow Photos, as in learning, and have probably done everything you can do wrong to them, and they are still going, starting to flower as I type here. I planted them in April in the greenhouse, and 2 are outside as they totally outgrew it. They survived 105F+ temps, nute lockout, etc. Lots of folks here held my hand, almost literally as I was about ready to give up on them. I am sure your girls will be fine

4 Likes