Preparing a flower pot

Ok so I jus need a ph water meter/tester and if it’s to high what do you do to the water

Acids you can either use a hydroponic solution or a vinegar from the grocery store

Ok I’m still waiting on them to sprout hopefully they turn out fine

1 Like

Look at my baby

Welcome here! I have read that neem oil can possibly cause hyperemesis syndrome so I would be careful using it. I am pretty much in love with my fly strip sticky tape for the gnats. That and a bowl of apple cider vinegar. You can also use beneficial nematodes in the soil if it is an issue. Or you think it will be. I wonder if they ride in on the soil medium we buy. It would make sense. Also, nab you a spider and put it in your tent and it will happily work away for you. It shouldn’t get in the sticky tape if hung up higher. I had to move my tape up higher as it was forever sticking to my hair or body when I was messing around in the tent.

Hey how do y’all stand y’all plant up straight its leaning towards the window for all the sunlight with its thirsty ass

Is it possible for your plant to outgrow its tent

It is absolutely possible for a plant to outgrow a tent even an autoflower if left to run amuck. Gave a friend one of the GSC-Extreme auto seeds and he planted outside. That thing ended up 10’ tall. You need to get creative if you are windsill growing. Look at putting a stake in the pot and securing it. A yard stick is handy. Also, at garden shop or big box store you will find these extremely cheap and extremely effective metal poles which can wrap the stem. Only thing I would think of using it is that you might want to wrap the part holding the stem with masking tape or paper towel and then tape so as the metal doesn’t dig into the stem. They come in a variety of sizes and are less than $5.

On my Wedding Cake grow I battled with this thing from being a monster. You can see how I ended up with a somewhat cool arched over beastie. In a tent nets are cool. FWIW: next time I use a net I am using a cheap one I can cut away at harvest as the netting I used was horrible to get the plant out of.

Wow that is a beast and this is sour D I was putting the air intake and and exhaust together and I was like where is the plant going to grow with all that stuff in the way

1 Like

Yep, been there! That was a big eye opener when we put ours together. I really want a 5x5 Gorilla with height extension but we are tentatively planning to build a metal shop next spring so waiting to see if that happens as a corner of it will be a grow room.

Good luck with that I actually saw a gorilla tent today while I was buying more accessories they nice… I just put the one I bought together so I’m not about to go buy another right off the back this topolite one will have to do… I could always just buy auto seeds of the ones that compact sizes too

1 Like

Hey question when you are growing auto flower and the plant starts to flower, all you need to do is change the lights to 12/12 right? Another question is do you put the fan on high or low

You change literally nothing when autos flower except to make your tent dryer ( starting about 2- 3 weeks into flower)

Does that mean add a extra fan or actually put a dehumidifier in the tent while I’m not home cuz that’s the only time it’ll be humid is when I turn the ac off to go to work

Dehumidifier preferably one with a rh guage/ setting

What is the rh for a normal tent

RH for veg should be 65+ 1-3weeks of flower 55 week 4+ 45

Ok I got the 65+ for veg not understanding the last part for flowers and should the fan be pointed directly at the plants or should they move air around the tent

Oscillating is the best if you can set that up and you want a dryer tent the more into flower to prevent mold and bud rot

Ok gotchu