Preparations for 12 12

So what’s the plan on that 12 12 switch people?
Skrog decisions, and… What else?

1 Like

Have you topped them or plan to? Lst? I waited too long to scrog so just going to LST & see where it takes me. I went into transition Mon and tallest girls were 19" so starting scrog was way past.

Hold on tight there going to double in size or more

1 Like

Well like hog just said, mine are 18 or 19 i believe, so if I ou5 the skrog down and allow them to recover fo4 a couple days then flip, shouldn’t they go nuts 5hrough the skrog? Meh, I’ll pr9bably just flip to flower when the tents filled entirely. Have topped and lst a little

2 Likes

Just hang on were in for quite a ride. Yeah from my understanding next few weeks they’ll shoot up quite a bit. We’re doing it the old hippie way. Lol

1 Like

I’ve been growing for over 3 months now and damn, it is a ride. I’m so use to seeing veg that seeing buds will be absolutely crazy :smiley: trying to get one big fat yield from thus as it’s taken so long, temps atm are just so high I can’t see me getting more than 500 led watts on them, thinking of waiting summer our and then going for that 2 pound yield… he hopes

1 Like

I’m a newbie to indoor growing and probably started about the same time. Tired of paying outrageous prices as I’m in an illegal state. Growing just for self and hubby but we smoke A Lot!

1 Like

Your the best types of customers :smiley: not that I have ever been a supplier, what sort of prices would you pay per oz of really good quality?

1 Like

I’m paying $400 an oz for medical and I get a deal to how much we smoke

Jesus… fudging… fudge. Want me to point you in the best direction for 150 - 200 an oz for medical? Tried and tested.

1 Like

2 things,first don’t​ know all the lingo. However I have a scrog & LST. If that’s what it’s called. C pix.

A picture would help keep members from guessing.

You should have SCROG screen ready and have topped your plants before going into 12/12. If you have not topped them and can wait 2 weeks to induce flower (12/12), then top them now.

Re-read boo, $400 oz normally $480

I’ll have to tag you @latewood, and Laurap o know I’m asking if you’d like to be pointed towards buying medical in the US for 200 bucks an oz, tried and tested by yours truly

1 Like

Anytime, Much Appreciated my friend

Just Google or you tube how to buy on dream market place, pretty easy to do

They call it the Amazon of drugs (literally is also)

1 Like

Just wait till you step on the gas you think your in for a ride now…lol
The ride is just beginning for ya my friend

Will

1 Like

They’re already growing so big, so pretty and everyday I see changes! As much as I love these girls hard to imagine just waiting for them to fatten up like Hansel and Gretel. Lol

1 Like

You’ve taught an old dog a new trick.
This is for real? You’ve used it before and if so how long on delivery and is it mailed?

I hear ya @Laurap your to funny

1 Like