Prep list for a first timer basically

I would have to agree with GreenJewels looks like you should give it a bit more time. Looking good though @ArtsNHearts

2 Likes

Thanks grow gang!!! I just needed to hear it so I’d leave well enough alone lol

3 Likes

@GreenJewels @blackthumbbetty @repins12 @Gardenguy

So the GSCX auto I harvested got trimmed today after 6 days hanging… I don’t know what happened but the density it super weak… like both yield were pretty larfy and loose or airy … just not packed tightly… any thoughts ??? It’s a very mellow and chill smoke and I love that BUT I’m looking at the crystal candy auto in my tent and she’s as big around as a soda can and just super packed tight.

1 Like

Different strains.

Have you changed anything about your grow parameters, such as light, temp, humidity, nutes?

2 Likes

My first 2 thoughts would be what @blackthumbbetty said, genetics and light :v:

1 Like

My lights have been relatively the same … maybe just weird genetics …

1 Like

Sorry, I’m slow to respond. I agree with the others. I have grown the GSCX photo but not the auto. The photo had nice dense buds but not as rock hard as my gold leaf photo was. Definitely dense though. If your temp and RH were spot on and your lights are unchanged, then I’d say genetics. I’m not positive, but I have noticed with my grows, the autoflowers are usually not as dense as the photos I’ve grown. My OG Kush auto was the densest I’ve grown auto wise. But I also suspect she was a phauto…like my cheese was.

1 Like

I have to share this colossal bud … robots are mine tallest it about 16 inches

6 Likes

Nice toys! Oh and there’s weed too!

For scale.

I know but so much cooler than a banana for scale.

3 Likes

Hey friends @GreenJewels @blackthumbbetty @Myfriendis410 @MrPeat @KeystoneCops @Gardenguy and anyone else…
So I have a Bubba Kush , a Wedding Cake and a purple haze as my last grows for a bit… everyone is doing great tbh … I mean hell the wedding cake is almost 5ft in height… BUT… we are well in to what I assumed would be harvest time and I still have plants throwing white pistols… under the look the bubba kush is cloudy and I’m seeing some tinting so they are moving toward amber but still pistols!!! The weddings my cake same thing and the purple well she was a later add so I’m much less concerned… can I get your thoughts on this … I’d hate to cut too early but I don’t need a ton of couch locking bud.

Btw I also made new budder, this round was super potent so I’m assuming it’ll be okay to make gummies with??? I’d fear a brownie as the 1/2 tsp in my coffee got me super stoned!!!

Also just for shits, how do I know if what I have grown is bangin a$$ grow?? I am just curious as if there is a way to measure potency… does density matter??? My crystal candy cake down a few back and was shiny with crystals !!! It’s in cute now and is super mellow … I’m used to California dense buds from my shop but everything I have grown seems much looser… so any thoughts on that would be cool too.

I’ve been out a hike , actually not smoking much at all as my depression and anxiety have been out of control… I guess I miss people and being able to frequent my favorite coffee shop to draw at… man all of this has been tough… One love, Much Love, Be love , all my love

4 Likes

High :v:
Do you have any pics of the girls? The purple Haze will take longer being sativa dominant. What week of flower are they in?
I hope you find the right strain for your depression. You may want to further your venture with edibles too, to help. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m around 11 weeks on the cake and bubba kush

I wanted to raise my lights but I’m at the top of my tent and these girls just shot right up.

I had to wrap the wedding cake in the middle with some string because it was just long and falling all over the place…

With the bubba K I had to put a skinny bamboo stick in the middle because it was trying to stand and almost falling over, she’s kinda top heavy

4 Likes

You’re still pushing pistils so I’d say rock on. Not knowing anything about lights you’re using I would say is too low intensity will cause loose flower.

4 Likes

Between the 2 lights I have in there I should be solid… I just worry I’m flooding them with light sometimes

2 Likes

Follow the trichs! (though those pistils are very juvenile looking aren’t they?)

Make the gummies!

Fight the power!

Puff, puff, pass!

5 Likes

Not ready yet…be parient as you will get a nice harvest. :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Looks amazing! :drooling_face: can’t wait to start my bubba kush next session

Well I was patient and I figure I’m gonna let everything roll for 2 more weeks then comes the axe! I have had to prune some of the lower buds off, they got too heavy and were pulling the entire plant over… especially on the wedding cake , she has a hero sized cola at the top that I cannot wait to trim dry and get baked on!!! The bubba had a couple small trims that had bent and 7 don’t want it to be stressed so better gone than hanging.
Started watching Gardeners World with Monty Don… this dude is my new hero and I’m growing only 2 plants after these get cut. I have some strawberry cough that I’ve been dying to grow and some black widow as well… I do have a small bit of blue dream too but I’m gonna wait that out until feb/mar

I made chocolates with budder, I am not good at making edibles cause I need like 4 or 5 to get me good… maybe I used too little bud and shake??? It was like 1.25oz to 3/4 cup of oil maybe I’ll just start using it in coffee so I can function but still be smiley.

Hope you are all well friends … be good, be kind, be high!

4 Likes