Preflower stretching

Like imagine the garbage little buds in this

So I get i side them and pluck off all the little 1 inch branches so they dont piss me off :unamused: later.

2 Likes

Right right…for sure,she definitely looks really full…there’s gotta be lots of stems n trimming

yea im gonna do some good defolition, clean it out real nice…

see all the spots where I removed stuff… no point in growing flower sites under here is there? Barely see sunlight

3 Likes

Phenomenal grow!! Can’t wait til I’m this good!

1 Like

Oh you can be!! these are my first photoperiods ever.just lots of reading n watching some videos on you tube.not too many videos tho cause you will get Soo many mixed options of what they think is the absolute best way to do things n most likely you’ll end up being more confused then when you started.lol,when really there is no wrong way to do some parts of the whole process…n sometimes its mostly preference or whichever suits your needs best …whether its with space, different growing environments, growing options etc… Which is pretty awesome :ok_hand:…now its all trial error from here on out…just keep on getting better n better by correcting your mistakes…Thats all you can really do anyways.

1 Like

Lookin alot better right?? 9 more days of stretching. Might just work out nicely…hopefully,lol,such a small space

2 Likes

Dammit…3,2,and 1 are from before…not after…my bad

Looking good, should bud up nicely!

1 Like

1 Like

fer sure…thanks,dammit.i didn’t mean to send another picture and I’m not sure if you can delete them.i couldnt figure it out…either way its cool…have a good day man…later bro bro

1 Like

2 Likes

Sweet!!! This is already by far the best hobby ever.plus, ill get some nice medicine in return for something that I truly do love to do

3 Likes

OMG that a tree trunk!!! . One for the books. By the time she’s done holly crap.

1 Like

Photos only!!! No autos ever. Great job of taming that beast.

Thanks alot bro…I appreciate it,n yea I cant imagine how tall and huge she would of gotten outdoors.ha,that would of been great to see for the first time!! anyways,I got the 3 lil tents under my house where it’s vented to the outside and always has continues fresh air that circulates.its about 4 1/2 feet tall down there.but its pretty awesome with the constant fresh co2.crazy tho only having 36 inches in height…lol.I just ran,finished and harvested my first 3 autos in the 1st tent.i got them to go 16 weeks n they turned out super dank.im still enjoying those while they continue to cure.i went with the mix pack.so I ran 1 og kush auto,1 jack herer auto and a gsce that i bought 5 of also…i really did underestimate the quality and strength and time it took for these autos.they actually turned out really dank.n they only vegged for 5 weeks.I absolutely cant wait to see how the photos turn out…having vegged for well over 3 months…anyways, hope you have a great day brotha

Yes indeedy!! to taming this beast…lol.im still trying to figure out this forum thing,its pretty cool tho fer sure

7 more days out of 3 weeks preflower stretch period trying to contain this Black Widow!! Yaaaya!!! In my 30×18×36,lol…might just be a perfect fit in the 3 gallon pot…We shall see

1 Like

SKYWALKER OG… 2 tap roots (Twin Skies)
I switched to 12/12 at the same time as the widow.n its definitely taking longer to flower
.anyone know why? Is it just genetic or ??

1 Like

2 Likes