Preferred method of use?

Im curious as to what everyone’s preference is. Is it rolling Js? Pipes? Bongs? Vapes? Let’s hear it.
Myself I’ve got a small glass pipe and a very tiny bong. Never used a vape pen but I’m considering buying one at some point. Cant wait to hear from you all

1 Like

I prefer joints. I have found some great vape pens, but I prefer smoking a joint over a blunt, bong, pipe or a pen.

2 Likes

I prefer tincture. Let’s me get a large dose fast and last 3-6 hours. I get so much higher. I’m thinking I need to make more just talking about it. But I still like to use my one hitter or vape to go along with it to make me feel amazing and pain free

1 Like

Really depends how many people are there I usually hit a pipe not a glass pipe though reminds me too much of junkie family members and I drop them so they don’t last long. If it’s me and a friend a good joint will get it done. If it’s a group a blunt is perfect.

1 Like

Nothing like a big fat spliff of dank. You can really get the overtones in that first drag or two.

I have a loose-leaf vape I enjoy and is much more stealthy: usually traveling I use that.

My wife and I have a good bong and have a rip or two every day and like it too.

2 Likes

Roll them if you got them.
As long as we are at it. Paper of choice is???

1 Like

Plus a good pipe is always ready and a pipe never runs out of papers.

1 Like

I smoked roll your own tobacco for 25 years and got pretty good at twisting a cig out of rice paper. The first time I used hemp paper I was hooked. I use the 300 pack of Raw and go through 3 or 4 a year haha.

2 Likes

J.o.b. because everyone needs a job. Lol

1 Like

J’s mostly. Got a table top dry herb vape that’ll really bring out the flavours.
Also got an adjustable pen style that’ll take a dab or oil.
:+1::v:

1 Like

I use a volcano vaporizer daily and love it. I also love a good joint with the raw cones but just ran out yesterday. Need to buy a bulk pack of slims

1 Like

I usually only smoke out of my bongs, but if I’m with a couple friends I’ll roll a joint every now and then.
Stopped smoking blunts years ago, too harsh for me now.

2 Likes

I don’t do tobacco so no blunts for me. Really enjoy a nice spliff and if I’m just chilling at home and its at night then I’ll pull out the illadelph bong. Love that thing. Use liquid live resin pens when I need to be discreet.

1 Like

@beardless

1 Like

Either a joint or a dry herb vape

1 Like

Never used a vape. Im curious to try one. Anyone have any suggestions for one to look for thats not crazy expensive?

2 Likes

Dabs, mostly with a nectar collector, or the e-nail.

1 Like

Mornings is a light glass pipe hi or 2. Afternoon is a joint. Night is bong time.

Traveling is all j’s… just easyer

Amnesia haze nug

2 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like