Predicament I just got put in

Thanks for info @Tylersays. My friend previously never watered it properly and it was dry. Now I’ve overwatered. Will wait to see what she looks like when I get home from work.

It is only going to get more interesting. So you are treating as a hydro medium based on the pH you are using.
Looking at the label again, OK apparently coir is 25 - 35%, after that no idea.

TBH, I’m digging it!! LOL! No pun intended!
It seems to kinda give the best of both worlds - growth rates similar to coco but it’ll hold water for 2-3 days so I don’t have to water every day, like coco.
I do give plain ph’d water between feedings. And ALWAYS water to ro.

@beardless - Yup!! This whole grow is a big experiment - These clones are taken from my first tent grow - which still isn’t finished! LOL!
Getting a quick frame together for the supporting net this weekend, hopefully flipping to flower next Friday.
I was gonna go this week but figured I’d give them the full month for a little more root development.
They’ll be getting MKP and silica in addition to the Mammoth P at that point.
If I get an OZ I’m good - the learning is invaluable and the info can be applied to future success…or failures can be identified and worked out before next grow.
I’m looking at it as win-win with a little side of Bud! :rofl:

1 Like

I am going to be using this on my next run, I’ve been using Fish Sh!t currently, what have you thought of the product?

TBH, it’s hard to say. Everything on this grow is new to me, and my main tent too actually too. These are my first attempts!
In retrospect, I wish I had had the foresight to attempt different things in the clone grow. Clones would probably be the easiest way to actually observe the differences in different ways of growing or feeding since genetically speaking everything is identical.
Plus these are monster-cropped clones so they get weird anyway! LOL!
I’m also giving it to my main tent girls but hard to tell since it’s only been a couple of weeks on them and they were already heavy into flower and recovering from lock out.
The NYCD buds seem to be fattening up so maybe it’s working since she’s getting a little more phosphorus anyway and the Mammoth P supposed to concentrate in that area.
It’s been one of those days and I’ve barely peeked into either tent today. UGG!

HGE!!

2 Likes

I got home and the Strawberry girl looked beautiful and had no dew drops of water hanging from her leaves anymore! Temp was 80 and rh 51. Guess she needed the water and was a sloppy drunk! Seems recovered now. Thinking I’m loving this coco peat. Benefits of coco but the peat allows for more time interval between feeding.

2 Likes

Nice, that’s what I have in my tent now. I’m excited to see how they grow, already they are looking better than the first round.