Practice run outdoors

So as I was building my grow room this summer I decided to grab a super lemon Haze from my little brother with the goal of learning about pruning, LST, and harvest. But ended up learning a ton. When she started to flower I put her on an advanced nutrients feeding schedule. Here are some pictures. Criticism is welcome.

6 Likes

@Djh1984 thats a beautiful grow you have there. Your way ahead of most on the learning curve lol. Fantastic!! :green_heart::seedling::green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thank you. My first run indoors I made a huge mistake and put them in miracle grow soil. WTF. I’m going home soon to try to save them with real soil. It’s gonna be tough I feel.

1 Like

Save them from what? She looks fabulous already. :thinking:

My indoor ones did not look as well

1 Like

It’s a rough go of things but folks have pulled it off. @Dr.ofSmokology and @Fieldofdreams If I’m not mistaken.

Honestly they just look like they’re ready for bigger pots and less frequent watering. Indoors you don’t have the heat and light evaporating your water anywhere near the way the sun does outdoors. If you cut back how often you water I bet you they’ll spring into action.

3 Likes

Thanks I appreciate the advice

Hey. missed you? Go to the water?

1 Like

@beachglass I haven’t unfortunately. It’s been a strange summer for me extracurricularly speaking. I’ve done hardly anything lol. I do have 2 super fun wknds planned in the next few wks. Headed to Atlantic City for a concert and will hit the beach/boardwalk there and then off to Ocean City MD for DelMarVa Bike Fest. Fingers crossed on the weather.

1 Like

I got home yesterday and fed her some wk2 nutrients from advanced nutrients. She’s needing water about every 2 days. Is this normal for 2nd wk flower

2 Likes

I need

3 Likes

Looking really good out there. Nice bush. :green_heart::seedling::deciduous_tree:

Thanks. Planted it in June with about a month and half veg already done

1 Like

@Djh1984 her shape is excellent, she’s gonna produce a heckuva lotta flower sites I bet!! Can’t wait to see your full flower pics! Good grow. :+1:t2::green_heart::sunglasses: