PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub

No. I have a basement. This time of year it stays around 70. So a little warmer this dry, but I’ve been drying since Friday evening, and was at 20% with the moisture meter yesterday evening. Haven’t checked yet today.

2 Likes

They’re made by optic led Google search them they’re pretty sweet lights and they’ve got Samsung’s latest and greatest diodes white and red the 650s has UV and IR I was debating between that and the scorpion Diablo but I’m an HLG guy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

8 Likes

That’s awesome man! That temp is critical for sure :100:

3 Likes

Scorpion Diablo Be included in my next upgrade :v:

8 Likes

@TLC scorp diablo 260xl 3x uva bars and a far red all hlg

12 Likes

Looking beautiful

3 Likes

Nice light set up.
The Diablo that has brackets for the UVA light correct.

3 Likes

I actually looked them up after you mentioned it. Sweet they are! You know im all about hlg, but just want a true bar style light in my " tool box". After MUCH research, a few different discount codes, ( thanks @MeEasy ), and some sleepless nights😆, i have en route the mh fc4800, to go in the mh 4x4.
Question for you or whoever like to add their opininon. For first time, ill germinate in final pot. Ethos autos. Whats the best watering practice during the seedling stage? I know i dont want to water all the way out to edges. Min 5 gal, max will be 7. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thats badass buddy.

1 Like

You changed your pic? Yeah i think hlg 650 and up is setup for the uv bar. Maybe its 550 :arrow_up:

3 Likes

From what i see, everyone here seems to get nice results from all the mainstream light companies. Testament to the quality of growers we run around with😉

2 Likes

I actually do the opposite, I’ll put a clear solo over the seed and water the pot the moisture gets over to the seed by the end of the day. Imo soil should be moist all the time especially when feeding organic but even with synthetic nutes I wanted to keep microbes alive n well and dry kills em. Then just wait for the top to dry and do it again, I’m not talking about a gallon every time or you get soup at the bottom. I literally lift my pots before watering to judge how much they need but I never water right up against the plant

3 Likes

No I drilled holes in the casing. The uva bars come with the brackets I’m sure they have clips for the uvas to be done to these lights without drilling holes. Wasn’t bad tho 4 small holes for the 2 bars. Someone else has the scorp with a uva and another bar light attached but opposite of how my bars run. Damn drawing a blank on who else has the light. @Carpenter I wanna say has one also and someone else too damn can’t remember who

5 Likes

I feel like I’ve seen the uva lights in hellraisers cherry ice cream Jack’s vs AN forum. If I recall correctly they added quite the frost layer to them! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Sorry guys it’s not I.
@OGIncognito might have or had one. I’m not to sure y’all… I know @Stonedrus for sure uses a lot of lights so maybe…

2 Likes

1st run for me on the Kind X420with UV and I can tell a difference :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I run the Scorpion Diablo with a single uva. Brackets attach using the bolts that hold the driver

5 Likes

I run one usually use both uvas only using one right now due to heat brackets are attached to eye bolts through the hanging holes

7 Likes

I have the hlg uva 30

Really depends on the time of year. I use a WeDryer XL. In January and March it took me 12 and 10 days. This dry that just completed took just short of 7.

3 Likes