PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

it’s a little more than tips but just on a few leaves it also happens on the big fan leaves but i just cut them off

2 Likes

For example…

Harvest 1 is on 7/15 and harvest 2 is on 7/29, feed at least until 7/15.

3 Likes

thank you another question can nute burn on my sugar leave ruin my buds?

2 Likes

Dont go bye weeks go with the trichomes. Some plants will finish early some later.

2 Likes

cool my magnifying glass will be here thursday for me to look and see if they are ready

3 Likes

Nope. You’re going to trim them off anyway.

3 Likes

whew i can breath okay cool cool

also with drying my buds what is the best temperature to keep the room and does the room have to be completely dark or is a little light okay? @Newt

1 Like

Ideal is 60 degrees F, 60% RH, and dark.

2 Likes

so completely dark ness the room is mainly dark besides the little bit of light coming from the window but is not much due to the blinds

also is there a range my house is normally 64 degrees

2 Likes

That should be fine. As close to ideal as you can get. It’s very hard to get and stay at ideal.

2 Likes

Newts :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smile:. I agree with ya. Many top growers here, say theyve done both, and same final outcome.
Now heres another debatable one, 48 dark before chop. Is it really a must??

4 Likes

Tips only, and your pushing them just rite. Hellraiser take on that. Gave up tagging him!??:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Funny, i just asked about that.

1 Like

Running around checking on things, before even saying, honey im home. Doesnt go over too well.
Also, im not one to say im proud of anything, but im pretty happy with the start of my first EVER tomatoe plants. Im just treating them as if they are cannabis. Seems to be fine. I believe they are the closet plant to our normal target species.

7 Likes

Looking Good :100: Tomato plants well…lol…it’s all good

1 Like

Im stoked about it. Bigger pots i forsee.

1 Like

Looks good! I like the tomato plants. Every year I grow one tomato plant. Every year it does sh!t. This year I’m doing everything that I do to my girls to the tomato plant. Damn if it isn’t looking like the best tomato plant I’ve ever grown :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Im in a 5gal bag lots of water in full sun.

4 Likes

Thats what im told to do. Feeding jacks, microbes, etc.

1 Like

Nice! It was spur of the moment, and im wishing i put them in bags as well.

1 Like