PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Oh I always lie a lower dollar amount. Super special clearance sale couldn’t pass it up

3 Likes

Give him a pass to buy something for a more expensive interest/hobby. Compromising solves everything! Haha

2 Likes

@dachea shes budding up nice

2 Likes

Yeah but wait till he see’s the buds!! All is forgiven.

1 Like

thank you the sure are

2 Likes

ikr :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Goodmorning I just started 2 new babies they broke ground today, so this is day one of their lives the strains are Bruce Branner (Marshmallow is her name) and Lemon Amnesia (Gayle is her name) all my plants are named after bob’s burgers characters lol but this time no auto seed I’m try photoperiod seed this go round I’m really excited

5 Likes

Oh wait til harvest on these new seeds. If grown good under the light and they get good light u’ll have some nice hard buds autos tend to come out a little squishy like where photos r like rocks lol

2 Likes

Ahh yes. Forgot i sent the b kush. Seem to be of much better genetics than the m kush. Looking forward to seeing you do your thing with em! MG style.

2 Likes

None of my autos outside are bulking up like i want. I still think its because the sun has not done what my indoor lighting could? Genetics always a factor too. Not much we can do about that. I think youre doing great myself!

1 Like

Was just thinking same? Easy for us to suggest buying more lights! $$$$

2 Likes

Then need another tent for the new lights :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And another exhaust system…… lol

3 Likes

Ive come up w so many stories of how i acquired more gear. Its a demo, a gift, or this one, “ive had this forever”. :wink:. Im already planning one for the ro system arrival next week!

4 Likes

Its never ending. BUT, in just a years time growing, all my gear to date, has paid for itself. Good way to see it.

3 Likes

What this old thing? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

My go to if caught off guard.

2 Likes

I was bout to throw this out. Its sooo old. Which doesnt work so great for me. She knows how long i been growing.

4 Likes

I use “I’ve had this forever! You don’t remember it?” Pretend he’s going senile :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like perfection. Gorgeous.

3 Likes

thank you i really appreciate that

2 Likes