PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Ya that’s what I’m doing is working on basics. I have a plan…lol

1 Like

I always have a plan, and never stick to it!:laughing:
Its kind of fun to wing it, day to day. Im getting ready to flip to flower. Currently in veg, my lights are off 630am to 1230pm. I want my 12 hrs off to be roughly 9am to 9pm. Typically i will just roll my veg dark an extra 6 hrs, and flips complete. Guess i could extend light 2.5 hrs longer till 9am, and im good.

3 Likes

she looks so good i cant wait till shes ready

9 Likes

Damn shes a beauty

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan to me :+1: I have a tendency to do the same thing :upside_down_face:
My nutrient program is where the plan comes in. I’m not going to experiment with nutrients this grow I think I found a good program judging off the buds and yield from last grow.

1 Like

Sweet looking Buds :100: Give em lots of nutrient water

2 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

I have a question since i will be flushing my plants well the ones that are ready in two weeks what do i flush them with and if i use just plain water does the water have to be the same PH since i will be doing selective harvest and with flushing do I flush them everyday? This my first time making it this far so im very excited I just dont wanna mess things up at the end

1 Like

If your asking about the final flush a couple a days before you chop. Dump a bunch of ph water in til it runs out the bottom real good and have a Happy Harvest :v:

1 Like

so i just flush one time or how many times do i flush?

1 Like

according to most its for a week, I’m in coco so I flush with plain water every day till I get around 400 PPM (thats from hellraiser). In dirt you need to flush with 3 times the water compared to the amount of dirt like 5 gallon of dirt = 15 gallons of water. When I did use dirt I found I could do it with less water using another chemical like sledgehammer (fox farms) or Florakleen (general hydro) an let the dirt dry up some before doing again till the PPM #'s are close to desired. Try coco sometime I really like it almost as good as full on hydro.

3 Likes

Looks reeeeal good!! Very nice growing girl👍🏽

1 Like

My most recent addition to the grow kitchen. Just days ago, so time will tell.

6 Likes

The banana kush got their first taste of it couple days ago. All seems good still?

Flipping these to flower july 1, making it simple to count days in flower.:smile:

8 Likes

Bro i got sone of those beans might have a kush only run. Btw you sent it 2 me thank you i got Mango kush also

4 Likes

The OG Kush Strain is interesting pr your plants look great! The WIFI OG I’m not sure what to think about this plant 10 days :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Shes growing snd looking healthy

1 Like

Can u get a couple close up pics of the buds not swelling. From the distance I see lots of yellow look on the buds. May just be fast growth may be an issue there. If they r not swelling pics may help. U don’t happen to see any bananas or anything poking out of any of the buds like the plant may have hermied possibly. If it hermied. It will stop growing like it should and start to produce seeds and pollen. Let’s start with some close up shots of a few buds and work our way out. Lol. Soil is best to tell the pot weight. Moisture meters don’t work right unless u have the pro style kind and even them r iffy. If u can grab the pot with 2 fingers and give a lift without strain on the fingers it’s water time. If it is a bit of weight to the fingers to lift that side give it another day and try again. Have u ran just PhD water thru her to see if there is a lockout or something that water may push out and allow u to continue ur daily schedule.

thank you soooo much

2 Likes

this is her I do not see any bananas on her her buds just aren’t doing much and i checked the ph in her soil it matched the ph leave of the water i have been using on her

4 Likes