PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

They r looking great man

2 Likes

Yeah just get a big reservoir many people use different things I use the yellow and black tubs from HD 17 gallon of nutrients I put a wave maker in it on a timer that turns on every 15 minutes so that it mixes and narrates then just use the newts as needed every couple days probably a good idea to check pH see where it has gone but usually after it drifts a little it will settle in somewhere I usually just use mine with the drift make the food and use the rest till It’s gone letting the pH change slightly just my operation hope this helps :v:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Same to ya.

1 Like

Man that seems super simple lol… I had some extra the other day that was two days old so I tosssd it to some vegetables as I was afraid to use it on the ladies… but with something mixing I can keep longer… I noticed ph did move but as you said can either slightly adjust or use… thanks for your information and time… I’m getting to work on this for sure!!

Happy Father’s Day my friends!! :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Absolutely. The wave makers are key. 2 days old batch, no problem. Hellraiser once told me he had 2 wks old. Missing that guy for sure🤨. What a key member hes been. Helped me beyond belief.

7 Likes

He helped me and I never actually interacted with him… I think just disappeared right before I joined… but luckily he left a wealth of knowledge here that has definitely helped all of us!! :pray::pray: I miss highwayman too he actually did interact with me and really helped me get started!! Thankfully the information is still here for all of us to learn and keep carrying the torch for the wonderful community created here!!

5 Likes

here are my babies as you can see they are coming along now bob my biggest plant buds still aren’t growing and i have another plant just full of pretty leaves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but the ones that are budding and growing fatter are looking and smelling so good :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Put that little one on a booster maybe? I had one that was shorter and struggled and I put her up and she took off :man_shrugging: See the far left plant on a flipped over plastic pot lol

The ones that are swelling up look real good!! :star_struck: someone better than me look at that 2nd to last pic… seems like leaves are a little droopy? Maybe something to do with it not taking off like the others? :man_shrugging: Not sure just trying to help ya :facepunch:

5 Likes

aww okay put her closer to the light you mean

and the one your talking about is bob i don’t what’s wrong with her her buds aren’t growing or nothing i’ve started plants after her that have buds bigger then her

2 Likes

Yes ma’am :+1: you can use anything really… and I figured that was bob but something does look off perhaps… I just don’t know either sorry

1 Like

Growing right along :face_with_monocle: nice looking ladies

1 Like

Your plants are looking good there. I am probably not the right one to be telling others about autos any more though. For my personal grows. I never need more than a 16/8 light schedule. I run a 12/12 in flower like the photos. I have never ran more than a 18/6 as there has never been a need for it. I did ok running a 14/10. I do believe that is the lower limit for mine. So a 16/8 is where I stay. I probably run way less light than 90% in here. For veg. I only run 60w. In pre flower I use 100w. And for flower. Each plant only gets 130w.
Here is the deal though. I know what works for me. After years of playing with every thing. I realized for my self. Keeping things simple works the best. I also use scrogs. So I probably get better light coverage than some one that grows a plant naturally with the same amount of light.
My best advise would be. Keep notes for every thing you do till you get dialed in. Once you find what works for you. Things become really easy :grin:
@dachea I can say for sure. Had you super cropped that early on. You could have grown the same plant in a lot less space, And had great results as you are right now. She is looking good. If I am going to give a plant that much room. It better be giving me back at least double didgets for yield. It took me a while to get where I am at now. Wasn’t over night. I consider my self very fortunate. When I joined here. Both @Myfriendis410 and @MattyBear had the time to hold my hand and walk me though a full grow. They probably gave me a 2 year education in a single grow :slightly_smiling_face: After that. It was trial and error. I still have a lot to learn. And learn as much from the new people as the veterans now :grin: I am thankful for that.
You have a great grow going here pr :+1: I will try to keep up :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you i really appreciate the advice

If u mix a res of nutes before each use u must check the pH to be it is exact what it needs to be. Some res will jump up on the pH as days go by so always pH it before use but having it premade up would be so much easier. Lol. I don’t have really a spot to store a container to do so. Unless I empty my front room closet next to flower room drill a hole thru the wall and run my pump from the rez to the feed lines and have an auto system feed once a day or twice hmmm. Got me thinking now. My wife is gonna kick y’all’s asses. U know this right.

3 Likes

Hes back!!!

3 Likes

Sorry. I thought it was you and nicky on the autos.:thinking:

1 Like

I’m missing alot on here anymore. What happened with highwayman??

1 Like

Disappeared for couple months. Sounds like maybe had legal issues with growing?? Im not 100% on that. We see what he says later.

1 Like

They r both auto kings lol. They r who got me on autos at the very start and was so scared listening to every1 with autos r so sensitive ect and Nicky had it set for me on a bubblegum auto that killed it. Bad ass fat buds. They were loose airy as I had cheap blurples then and I mean all cheap lights. I thought at the time would have been great til all these guys filled me in saying they r shit lights. I didn’t believe anyone til after the first harvest and got better lights then I realized they r not here to help me ruin plants but help me grow them.

1 Like

Quick pics of my autos basking in the pm sun yesterday.

Also, some rapid results from topping the toxic weekend

10 Likes