PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

I just use a hose for mine.

1 Like

Congratulations on a beautiful harvest friend. The toxic weeeknd n all the babies r looking super great man. Sorry 4 the delay drank 2 much white henny and regular henny mix together on my bday lol

4 Likes

Thanks buddy grow.

1 Like

No sorrys needed. Glad you enjoyed, and thanks.

1 Like

Haha smart :rofl:

1 Like

Hmmm i got the ILGM BK i wonder how diff the terp profiles will be on Atlas version versus ILGM :thinking:

2 Likes

Happy Sunday growmies! Found this really interesting especially for those that love auto flower. Tagging @Nicky on this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not sure how good the atlas genetics are. Free 5 pack from them at cannacon. They look really healthy so far.
On a different subject, im using impello lumina, as ph down tonight. Heard anyone do that? At least it has other benefits, even though its being put into 6.5 ph initially. 10 ml per gal takes it from 6.5 to 5.9, as a reference. Im sure theres a reason i shouldnt do this?!:thinking:
My bubba kush, is ilgm. Banana is atlas. Fyi.

Not too sure brother with the lumina, when i tried introducing that and mammoth to my girls along with jacks n silica i must have screwed something up because i saw yellowing tips. Maybe thats what it wss it dropped the PH too low. But i run my coco at 5.8 no problems.

@Low is my microbe go to guide

2 Likes

Im bout to find out. Thought i heard someone say they used it as ph down. Ive gotten good at killing, then reviving recently! :roll_eyes:. Ill cease doing it again, if we get some neg input. Didnt use it in my other bucket, thats for expanding mo coco.

2 Likes

@Bamamojo that’s a pretty cool article, thanks so much for the tag. When I have some more spare time on my hands I may have to try this just for fun and if I can get a good success rate with it then I could replicate an auto when it has a really good grow for me.

I’m curious to know if it actually works on resetting autos and what the success rate on this method would be when doing so, as well as how long it would take to grow into a early veg plant with a set of true leafs.
Neat to know there are other things to try out there that’s for sure.

Again thank you, I didn’t read it all admittedly but I know it’s there and read about the process a bit more.
Reminds me of a mix of growing clones and prepping to spore mushrooms.

4 Likes

Good to see you stranger. Yes, im still here! :laughing::v:

2 Likes

Took a peek in the drying tent.
Super skunk

Critical mass

11 Likes

Wow beautiful orange hairs, looks sticky n dense brother! :clap: :muscle:

1 Like

Hey brother, I am using lumina for my current grow and have not used it as pH down. Interesting concept…I do follow what the people that make it said to use it: pH water and ignore the low pH it causes. It was hard at first for me to do that but my plants are loving it…I know I haven’t updated in a few weeks but I really like how my plants are growing. I flip to 12/12 7 days ago and the girls just now are starting to show pistils. I am going to use the lumina as my pH down to see how the plants do. Thanks for sharing bud!

3 Likes

I screw up drying and curing more than anything

3 Likes

tom-and-jerry-love

3 Likes

Good plan. So glad I’m the wife :rofl:

5 Likes

Beautiful that critical mass is a chunk I’m going to have to put that on my list of to do’s to grow :v:

1 Like

I really hope to see someone else grow it. Cant imagine what the more seasoned growers could do with it! Like yourself😉. Its a mass for sure.
Was just about to post, down goes my last canna brick. Have more bricks of Growit, but canna no more.

6 Likes