PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub

G13 labs peach puree CBD
Sebring seeds revenge f4 CBD
White widow is a good one.
Super critical CBD I believe it is
@MrPeat @Covertgrower might be of help if they didn’t chime in I see 100 posts lol

3 Likes

I read where critical mass is high on medicinal list? For its cbd %. Just leafly strain info.

I never have any problems with that, the trick is don’t transplant too early. Let the roots fill up the space and it will hold together very well. I transplant later than most.

What my plants usually look like before transplant

With a cup full of roots, it’s not going to fall apart

19 Likes

Some plants just like to be droopy near bedtime, if it perks up in the morning I would not worry about it.

6 Likes

if anything, slightly more droop. lights been back on for an hour.

2 Likes

still no likes at my disposal ? I like.

Chem brulee popped early this am. So the 2x2 challenge is officially set with the 4. I do have one open space yet, if i feel the urge. Sickoberry left, chem on right. Let the games begin.

9 Likes

Thoughts @Mark0427 ? I see ya in there!

1 Like

Is it anywhere a near lights out with the drop mine do daily between 1 and 2 hours before lights out they droop bad. Had me scared first day after transplant because they dropped bad but stand beautiful today. Most likely just getting on a schedule for sleep.

2 Likes

Was 2 hrs prior to lights out last night.

1 Like

Lookig great Mr. Pr

1 Like

i have 2 black labs at all times. wifey is a vet tech and its always a full house.

2 Likes

Pulling up onto beach in a minute, to shoot you your pic request! Nothing like puerto rico. Air 39, water 50.:cold_face:. Yeah im stoked to now have my 4 live ones!

2 Likes

Haha over here we r freezing 4 real ask @ConcreteBudz.

3 Likes

Literally was 3 degrees out before the sun came up. Now it’s 10 :grin: not counting wind chill lol

1 Like

Not picturesque or inviting today. Big coastal storm tomorrow. Lumber yard rite here at the beach access. Only here I’d say! Pick up 2x12s, pic for silva.:ballot_box_with_check:

13 Likes

Grow documentation this pm. Working as usual today.

2 Likes

Good luck and be safe. Take a couple extra smoke breaks it’s Saturday .

1 Like

Beautiful man. Love that life style but I would be distracted easy with that view screw work lol

4 Likes

@SilvaBack203. Forgot you already seen your personalized post. Duh.