PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Do you have luck getting them out of the solo cup with coco? Mine fall apart so I drop them in the permanent home now.

3 Likes

My first time ever using coco. Im told by the top brass here, that its no biggie? Ill banana peel em out though, which helps. Any thoughts on the well fertigated, droopy super skunk?? Concerning. But most here know im a worrier. :worried:

Odd since next to her, cm is wide open.

12 Likes

anytime, I switched to 3 gallon pots but still used 2 of the left over 5 gallon, so I knew the answer lol.

2 Likes

Happy Canna day

3 Likes

I’ve had plants do that about an hour before light off. Got all droopy in the morning they were perky.

2 Likes

Hey, when you transplant, do it when wet. I tried to do it once with a drier plant and it fell apart badly.

1 Like

Well did you start in solos w coco? Any issue potting up, like @TLC mentioned? @Low savvy with it im sure. Hint hint lows grow.

2 Likes

Some girls are just finicky :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: I’m sure she’ll perk back up in the morning

2 Likes

Ya I started in a coco solo, first one I peeled open just crumbled. Plant survived but not a good method. So now I water to run off and then peel it open for transplant. Just have the bigger pot ready to go and do a direct swap…quickly. It stays together nicely this way.

2 Likes

How much runoff should i reAlly be looking for at 2 wks with these in coco? Or how much should go in at one feeding per day?? 4 ozs + i think.

1 Like

Thats what i was told, wet.

1 Like

Are you using perlite?

1 Like

not too much, maybe a cup of water…more or less until it starts dripping out.

2 Likes

Encouraging words from " the man ". Feel better already. Just comparing her to the cm, looks pitiful. Cm is exploding. Great to see in here!

2 Likes

I am not. Just because i was told unnecessary. Seems it wouldnt need it ? Consulted with hell on this whole coco switch.

2 Likes

4 Likes

7 more hrs of love poor.

2 Likes

Straight coco will hold more water than coco /perlite so like @Highwayman420 said not to much but just enough. When they take hold let er rip.

1 Like

What i thought you’d say. Lol. Why am i not getting watch notes on you? Watching it says. Blocked again?!:thinking:. Cant be.

1 Like

@CoyoteCody said same thing. At a certain point, just dumps it in. I have not done that yet. Just some runoff that seems ive wet all the coco. Still feeling it out, being week 2 using it.

2 Likes