PR’s continuing grow adventures and member's hub (Part 1)

Nice find screaming deal

1 Like

Getting the ball rolling. Getting my feet wet more like it @JJ520. This being a 600, but same type build.

3 Likes

So the spline and heatsinks, and there’s the frame i was curious about.

4 Likes

Yes the new spline and frame are pretty sweet

1 Like

Tarantula showing effects of water only, while buds rapidly thicken. Even the lowest sites are blowing up. The wild ride continues.
Uploading: 1127211927a.jpg…
Uploading: 1127211927.jpg…
Uploading: 1127211926.jpg…

8 Likes

Nice man she’s almost there!!

PLC strips were hard to come by for a while they r always sold out think they’d get smart and build a shit ton of them to get back in stock but hell naw. This is what the people of the united states and other countries need to grow weed so let’s put this on the back burner. Lol. One of these days Alice one of these days. I’ll own some PLC strips to build a light for my tent.

2 Likes

After further investigation, tnutz looks to be the source for aluminum spline and heatsinks. I dont NEED another lamp, but will slowly gather the parts and build one. Just for the experience and education if nothing else.

6 Likes

Welcome @OGIncognito. Kinda willy-nilly here at the moment! You’ll see.

2 Likes

Likewise on mine, a lot like @MeEasy journal, Growing, chatting it up about whatever ect…:love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

After my recent indoor harvest, I was hell bent on bringing some in from my outdoor grow, to finish flower. Its been so so. Hated to see them come to a halt from dropping temps outside🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Brother this looked like a good time :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Wish I could put a few outside. HOA and close neighbors. My old house was on 16 acres in the country. Things you loose during a divorce :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Not what I had in mind on a Sunday am. But better than tomorrow am with a bunch of trucks packed in here. Work smarter, not harder!

7 Likes

I live at building supply stores🤟

1 Like

Man that scenery looks familiar??

1 Like

Here’s my cousins PLC build for his 5x5

Amazing light, and they have all the videos you could need to put together.

10 Likes

Only reason I didn’t build one was because of the stealthbox and the strips We’re out for months literally

2 Likes

Sweet setup he has !!!

2 Likes